(reference)

"Miss Knowles?"

"This is her. Im ready to pick up the 40 dozens of rose?"

"oh yeah! it's ready for you to pickup up ma'am"

"Thank you"

Ariana's We Can't Be Friends was playing on my stereo. It was all Solange's fault. She loves her some Ariana Grande.

"Im outside" I told her via phone call.

"Come up here, I need help on my gifts from your father, mr maraj and daddy"

"Coming"

I lift up to the top floor and found Robyn struggling with carrying her gifts. They're actually a lot. There's Jimmy Choo heels, and bunch of chanel paperbags.

"You can leave them in your office? i mean, where will you put these? your closet is full"

"Ummm okay"

I chuckled at her reaction and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. I kissed her cheek and pulled her closer to me.

She doesn't have problems when I kiss her and give her affection because she knew i mean it but again, we're not together. We're in a situationship.

"This isn't the route to the house"

"I'm going to show you something"

I drove my Black Lamborghini Countach through the highway down to the area where i prepared my surprise.

"What...what are we doing here?"

"Remember our plan?"

"Plan?"

"The Palacio De Knowles"

"Oh"

"This is the land I bought few months ago but then, u totally forgot about it"

"But hey, before i forgot anything tonight..." I went to open the trunk of my car and gave her the big bouquet of flowers.

"Awww, thank you Bey" She sniffed the flowers and smiled. "This is so beautiful"

"Waitttt! Lemme take a picture of you"

While I was taking a picture of her, she was getting impatient because i took too long. She wasn't ready for the next surprise....

"Oh-! BEYYYYYY!!" She was shocked when fireworks erupted in the sky. "This is so beautiful!!"

"Happy Valentines Day" I stood there and she approached me with a big bear hug, causing the flowers to drop on the hard concrete.

"I love you I love you" She kissed me deeply wrapping her arms around my neck while I hugged her waist.

"I love you too"

"It's so beautiful"

"Beautiful girls deserve beautiful things"

"I forgot to mention that your suit looks so so so good" She whispered in my ear "You look so delicious, mmm"

"Thank you Ms Fenty"

"It's Mrs. Knowles for you"

"Alright Mrs. Knowles"

The last surprise was an overnight Cabin date. I rented my friend's cabin house for a day for me and Robyn to relax for a bit without a child.

Shawn and Solange are taking care of our daughter. She's in good hands.

"You're not going to stop being romantic huh?" She grabbed my hand.