2 - Tiber

Tiber Moon, son of the God of Death and Goddess of Darkness and Magick, feels utterly hopeless. It has been months since Hayley and Aldrea and Drecca were captured by Donovan, Drecca's father, and Lord of Demons. But no matter what has happened, Tiber feels useless. He is trapped in his own hell, unable to find them. Unable to find his sisters.

He sits in the dark room called his own, the one that is across the hall from Hayley's. But Tiber wishes she was here, not just because she's his sister, but because.... he knows he failed her.

He hasn't touched his alchemy tools in the entire time she's been gone. He's been neglecting them, as he does everything else.

Tiber sits alone in the room, one candle illuminating the whole space. He hears voices in the hall, just outside his door. And he wishes they'd just leave him alone. He's a failure, and if he has to face any of them, he will likely just burst into tears.

As he listens to the distant sounds of others in the hall, he finally stands up and pads over to the door. Leaning against it, he presses his ear to the cold wood.

"... he is broken. What happened to Hayley... it broke him."

"No, Dax. You're wrong," says Atlas. "He just needs ... a bit of hope. That's all."

"Oh, that's all. Like that's so easy," Dax scoffs.

"Dax, that's not helping things," says Delta. "Lilith said that there's a plan. She thinks she can scry for them."

"Scry? What's that mean?" Atlas asks.

"It's a way of tracking."

"Well, maybe Tiber can help? It just might ... lift his spirits, a bit," says Dax.

Tiber steps away from the door. He begins to pace, and moments later, the door opens. Dax stands there, peering at him like you'd expect a worried friend to do.

"Hey, uh, Lilith said she's gonna try and scry for them," he says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Maybe we could help her?"

"Sure," Tiber says. But then, an idea occurs to him. "Corvo, Lyrrha, and Lorcan. Maybe they can help."

"Who?" Dax asks.

"Friends I made, back in the Hellscape," says Tiber. He smirks.  "I think we can do this, Dax. We can save her."

"Why do you have such faith all of a sudden?" Dax asks.

Tiber shrugs.  "Call it whatever you like. Hope or madness. I don't really care. But see if Indari and Kieran can help us."

"Alright," says Dax. "Lilith is in the library."

"Thanks," Tiber says.  "See you there in a bit. Grab the others, too, if you can, Dax. I need to make sure we can all get together and help Hayley and Aldrea and Drecca."

"Alright, will do," says Dax.  "Well, be seeing you soon, Tiber. I hope we can find her."

Tiber nods. "Me, too."