Chapter 57 ~ Ultra Dudes

Start from the beginning

Just then, he raised his hand towards Finn making me back up as this mysterious Raptor spoke to us.

Poncho Raptor: You don't have any idea who you're talking to, do you?
Finn: Uh, no. Do you have any idea who you're talking to?

Wrong move. Finn was then flung out of the saloon and into the ground while I grabbed Radarr and sped out of there to check on Finn, he then sat up and started shouting at him.

Finn: Hey! What's the big deal, buddy? I just came for some crystals
Luna: Um, Finn, I don't think he's a genuine good guy
Poncho Raptor: Well, you're not leaving with any. Cuz you're not leaving at all [walks away] We'z gonna have us a draw
Finn: What, you mean like a duel? Oh man, I haven't done one of these in forever!
Luna: Better start praying Finn, because I will
Finn: Just give me a second to warm up

I stood away as I watch Finn doing some stretches that made me and Radarr groan in disbelief and seeing that Finn is going to be utterly doomed after this.

Finn: Now, you may be good at tossin' people through doors, but I should warn you. I've got something of a reputation as a sharpshooter
Poncho Raptor: [grin] Me too
Luna: [gulp] Finn, you better win this or else Stork will have to be the person I end up having to be with
Finn: Then I guess this'll be a fair fight.
Poncho Raptor: Ya think? [evil chuckle]

Just then, he tore off his poncho to unveil no two arms but four arms! This made me fear for Finn's life since I didn't want things to end here for him, I decided to step back and have my hand near my glitter bomb in case things go wrong. I watched as the duel began with both of them locking eyes and having their hands hovering above their weapons, the place went silent and I was growing anxious about it.  Just then, they quickly draw and I shielded my eyes as to not bare to see if Finn gets hit or hurt, but instead I heard the other guy yell as I looked up to see that Finn knocked out one of his blasters. Finn laughed but soon remembered that he had four arms, as he started firing which made Finn and I take cover.

Finn: Uh, can we talk about this?

[laser fire]

Finn: Guess not
Luna: Radarr, now

Radarr moved fast as he climbed up on the Raptor and kissed him, distracting him while I rushed ahead and let out a war cry as I swung my axe guitar towards him and knocked one of his blasters away, while Radarr made a run for it. While I latched a glitter bomb onto his belt and made a run for it, only to be grabbed by the collar while he kept firing at Finn when he rolled away and shot the wagon.

Poncho Raptor: [evil laugh] You missed
Finn: Nope

Just then, the hatch opened up letting out the barrels as it hits this guy, as he flung me up in the air while I let out a scream when I was falling, only to land and fall into Finn's arms.

Finn: [smiles] Gotcha beautiful
Luna: Finn, you amazing sharpshooter
Radarr: [squawk]

Just then, numerous civilians stepped out from their homes and saw the commotion outside, as they came up to us and congratulated Finn.

Poncho Raptor: You just made the biggest mistake of your life
Finn: Yeah, well that's what I told Snipe after he totally clobbered me!

[Recording scratch]

Finn: Uh, when I say "totally clobbered" I mean-

[Vroom]

As the Raptor left, I felt at ease that he was gone, but just midway they all heard an explosion and a mushroom cloud of pink glitter from a distance.