Twelve

Lizzie was still fuming once she returned to the hotel. She was furious, appalled that Angel would so much as to make Charlie cry, and threatened to reveal her secret unless they leave the studio. Hours went by until Angel returned, she thought he would apologize to Charlie at least but he ignored her wave. Charlie was hurt and Lizzie wanted to stab Angel for it. Instead, she retreated to her room and vented to Alastor, who couldn't care less.

"How does he not understand that Charlie is trying to help him?" Lizzie continued her rant as she paced around the room. Each step left a small ember in its wake, which Alastor was intrigued by. "Now, she's probably blaming herself for everything. Which she shouldn't. There's a way to tell us to leave but he just snapped at us. Us. I get Charlie likes to overstep her boundaries but it's not like she wanted to set that fucking sex dungeon on fire. He didn't have to yell at her like that. And the fact that he threatened to tell everyone my secret pisses me the fuck off."

Lizzie groaned as she recalled every moment that happened with Valentino. "And that stupid fucking insect attacked my body." A small ember jumped out and got caught on the curtains. "Bastard kept licking my neck like it's fucking ice cream. And it's so fucking disgusting that he got me to feel his fucking boner. Twice. Not once but twice. Fucker had the fucking audacity to ask if I wanted to be in one of his shitty videos. Hell, fucking no is that going to happen. I swear, he would have graped me and my mouth in front of everyone."

Alastor chuckled as he repeated, "Graped?"

"You know what I mean," Lizzie snapped. "If Charlie or Angel weren't there then I would have tortured that mother fucking cunt of an Overlord into submission."

"Now, now, Lizzie deer, no need to set your room on fire over this," Alastor said as he grabbed her shoulder. Lizzie looked around to see her room was on fire. She sighed before waving her fingers to extinguish the fire and bring everything back to normal. "Although, I wouldn't stop you if you want to torture him." He pursed his lip in thought. "I know!" Alastor threw his arms up in glee. "You can torture him during my radio broadcast!"

"But isn't that your thing?"

"It is but it'll send a message to everyone in Hell that Lucifer's Princess is not one to be messed with!" He walked over to her bed and sat down. "Or..."

"What?"

"Make him wish for death. Torture him so all he sees at night is your treacherous face smiling at him. He would have to live the rest of his days in fear. Make him think, would today be the day she gets me? Now that sounds like a good idea."

"See this is why I love hanging out with you, Alastor. You always encourage me to embrace myself and not care what anyone thinks." And she smiled. "Also because you were someone I idolized all these years even before you disappeared."

"Before I disappeared?" Alastor questioned. Lizzie was in Heaven before he left for seven years.

As if she knew what he wanted to ask, Lizzie said, "Wait right here. I'll be back." Alastor nodded. Lizzie ran into her closet and started rummaging through things. Alastor heard a few things crash and clank until she shouted, "Found it!" 

Lizzie ran toward her bed. She flipped so she was on her back as she landed next to Alastor with the item in her arms. Alastor grabbed the item and realized it was one of Hell's radios that couldn't be more than fifteen years old. It was a bit worn down but looked like it could still work.

"It's great, isn't it?" Lizzie beamed.

"I haven't seen one of these since I came back. How did you get this?" he wondered.

Lizzie flipped so she was laying on her stomach. "I got that during Extermination Day a while back. My dad brought me down because he wanted to remind me how much of a badass he is."