Two

Angel Dust looked at the radio demon confusingly as he chatted away with Lizzie, who was soaking in everything he was saying like a sponge. "Uh, so... uh, what's the deal with Smiles over there?" Angel directed the question toward Vaggie.

Vaggie snapped her head quick enough almost to get whiplash. "Wait, you've never heard of him before?" she asked in disbelief. "You've been here longer than me and Lizzie. And she knows who he is!" Angel shrugged his shoulders cluelessly when Vaggie directed her attention to him. She let out a tired sigh. "The Radio Demon. One of the most powerful beings Hell has ever seen?"

Angel shrugged his shoulders again before crossing his arms. "Eh, not big on politics."

"Ugh!" Vaggie was leaning on Angel. "Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple Overlords who have been dominant for centuries. That kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before. Then, he broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him The Radio Demon, as lazy as that is. Many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils. But one thing's for sure...He's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery, and a violent monster of chaos, the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!" Her eyes narrowed on Alastor when he patted Lizzie on her head. "I'll never understand why Lizzie idolizes him."

Angel raised his brow. "Ya done?" Vaggie glared at Alastor some more while Angel gave a dry laugh. "He looks like a strawberry pimp." He smirked when Lizzie started talking. "Who's to say she won't suck his dick?"

"Not funny," Vaggie snapped. Angel shrugged in a way that said it could happen. "Lizzie's not like everyone else." Her eyes softened when said girl began jumping excitedly. "She's...different."

"That's what everyone says. Just wait until they're alone."

"I don't mean it like that. Lizzie is just..." Doesn't want to sin as bad in case Heaven wants to take her back is what Vaggie wants to say. Lizzie might do bad things but she's not selfish. For instance, she only tortured those people at the station because they made fun of Charlie. If Lizzie wanted to she could have killed them. Except there was a small glimmer of hope for her to return to Heaven, to her mother, which saddens Vaggie. "She just has morals." Alastor said something to Lizzie which got her to laugh. Vaggie's glare hardened. "Which is why I don't trust him!"

"To be fair, do you trust any man? Any men? Men?" Angel wondered.

Vaggie let out a noise and got up from the couch. She grabbed Charlie's shoulder before gently pulling her away. "Charlie, listen to me," she started to plead. "You can't believe this creep! He isn't just a happy face! He's a deal-maker! Pure evil! He can't be redeemed!" The couple looked over at Alastor as he handed his mic to Lizzie. "And is most likely looking for a way to destroy everything we're trying to do!" Lizzie's eyes sparkled as she carefully grabbed the mic by the staff.

There was a faint smile on Charlie's lips as she watched their interaction. "I..." she began. Lizzie's lips formed an 'o' as her fingers grazed the staff. She handed the mic back to Alastor. They walked toward the family portrait. "We don't know that! Look, I know he's bad, and I know he probably doesn't wanna change, but the whole point of this is to give people a chance!"

Alastor inspected the Morningstar family portrait. There was Lucifer, Lilith, and Charlie, but no Lizzie. Which got the radio demon to wonder if Lizzie and Charlie are sisters then why isn't there a portrait of Lizzie anywhere? Sure, some people don't like their photos taken but he hasn't seen at least one of Lizzie in the hotel. It's very suspicious to him. Not to mention he's never heard about Lizzie until today. How's that saying go? Curiosity killed the cat.