Four

Lizzie isn't one to eavesdrop. She just so happens to have overheard Charlie telling Vaggie that there's a meeting with the leader of the Angel Army and Lucifer asked if she could go. Lizzie was having a slight panic attack because the leader was Adam, aka the guy who raised her as his own, aka the guy she looked up to. Lizzie remembers her first Extermination with Adam because he wanted to show her how awesome her fucking dad is - his words, not hers. She was just a kid at the time and Adam had her kill her first demon. Adam had the sinner by the throat and handed Lizzie his angelic sword. The sword was too heavy for Lizzie, so she accidentally slit the demon half. She thought Adam would be pissed off, but he laughed while saying that was fucking awesome! Did you see the way his fucking guts dropped?!

Lizzie knows now that killing is wrong. All these souls...they're just wiped from the face of Hell because Heaven was afraid of an uprising. For fucks sake, she wasn't even supposed to know about the Extermination like everyone else, who isn't an Exorcist, in Heaven. She only knew because Adam would always gloat to Lute about how beating the number of demons he's murdered. Yet, Sera allowed it because she's Adam's kid...or so they thought.

"Hey, Charlie?" Lizzie called out nervously, though she was happy she caught up with her sister before she ran out of the hotel while singing. Charlie and Vaggie looked at Lizzie, who felt like the ground was more interesting to look at the moment. "I know who the leader of the Angel Army is. And I was wondering if...well, maybe if you see him..." Her hands shook as she pulled out a small rubber duck she made. The duck had an exorcist mask on top of its head while wearing a long robe with an "A," which looks a lot like a leaking dick, embroidered in the middle. Just under the duck's wing was a yellow sword that resembled a guitar. "Could you give this to him for me, please? And tell him I miss him."

Charlie's eyes softened. Her heart went out to Lizzie while Vaggie felt hers break. When Vaggie found out that Heaven banished Lizzie, she was beyond furious. Lizzie might be Lucifer's kid but she didn't do anything wrong. And it hurt worse because she remembers meeting Lizzie for the first time. Lizzie was completely different. She always followed Heaven's rules but it felt like something was missing in Lizzie's life without her realizing it. Now, Lizzie is more carefree. And it's not exactly a bad thing. If anything, Vaggie enjoys this version of Lizzie...even if she goes a little overboard sometimes.

However, Charlie wanted to cry. It was all though Charlie knew the gift was for Lizzie's father. The only reason why Charlie wants to cry is because Lizzie is still hoping to return to Heaven. And if Heaven realizes they've made a mistake and take Lizzie back then she loses another family member. Lilith went a-wall and Lucifer only contacts her whenever he needs something or bored, which is far beyond the truth. Charlie really connected with Lizzie and felt like she was the only person who understood her, besides Vaggie, of course.

With a forced smile, Charlie took the rubber duck. "I'll make sure he gets it," she promised before hugging Lizzie.

"Let me give you a heads up," Lizzie started. She looked around to make sure no one, besides Vaggie, was listening. "My dad's a bit prideful. So, he's gonna be...a total dick to you."

"Thanks for the heads up," Charlie said.

"It's not just a heads up. It's a warning. He will talk about himself a lot, so you have to be quick and run your idea of the hotel to him. He won't like it...that I know but -"

"Lizzie." Charlie placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I can do this."

"Be careful, ok?" Charlie nodded before she went into a musical number. She burst through the door toward the destroyed Pentagram City, which got the attention of Alastor, Angel Dust, and Niffty. They walked toward the entrance just in time to see Charlie dancing. "She's dancing, isn't she?"