Leaving

"I know it hurts Johnny. But we didn't have a choice. It was for the best." Alexis says as she and Johnny are on a plane.

"I know." Johnny says sadly.

"Come on. Maybe watching a movie will cheer us up." Alexis says as she and Johnny begin watching a movie.

"Alexis can you stop moving? I keep seeing moving shadows where you're sitting by the window." Johnny says.

"I'm not doing anything. Uh Johnny." Alexis says as she looks out the window and sees a bat before Johnny sees the bat as well.

"Whoa! Bat! Wait it's talking. Dracula? Is that you?" Johnny asks as Dracula tries talking to him and Alexis.

"We can't understand you Drac." Alexis says as she and Johnny see Dracula is smoking.

"Hey do you know you're smoking?" Johnny asks before Dracula flies off elsewhere before everyone hears a beep.

"Folks I'm gonna turn on the seat belt sign. Just a precaution while we... While we hear a special announcement for my dear friends Jonathan and Alexis." The announcer says.

"Dracula?" Alexis and Johnny ask in union.

"My dear children I have made a terrible mistake. I was trying to keep my baby to myself because I knew I would always protect her. But I realize now children need to discover things for themselves. They'll stumble and fall, laugh and cry but such is life. The truth is you Jonathan and Mavis are meant to be. You Zinged. If she must give her trust to someone else I'm thankful that it is you two. I hope you can hear me and forgive me- Okay folks we're going to make a quick turnaround to refuel and then we'll be back on our way. Quit your whining! I'm burning up out here!" Dracula says as everyone but Alexis and Johnny complain while the two smile.

"We're going back." Johnny says happily.

"That we are." Alexis says as she smiles.

*Timeskip*

"Dad?" Mavis asks as the group arrives back while Alexis and Johnny hide.

"I'm fine. I'm just a little sunburnt. Honey I always thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go. But the worst is seeing you unhappy. Mavey I want you to live your life." Dracula says as he goes over to Mavis.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to do that." Mavis says.

"You know Mommy already gave you her birthday present. Can I now give you mine?" Dracula asks as he gives Mavis a backpack.

"What do I need this for?" Mavis asks.

"Oh it comes with a couple of accessories." Dracula says as Alexis and Johnny come out of hiding.

"You?" Mavis asks confusedly.

"Hi Mavis." Johnny says as he smiles.

"Why are you back?" Mavis asks.

"Because you're my Zing and I don't wanna be anywhere else then with you." Johnny says as he smiles at Mavis.

"I'm your Zing? But you told me you hate monsters." Mavis says.

"Yeah well your dad kind of influenced our reactions." Alexis says as Johnny nods.

"Dad?" Mavis asks annoyedly as she looks at Dracula.

"But I was wrong Devil-chops." Dracula says.

"Do you really mean it Dad?" Mavis asks.

"Go make your own paradise." Dracula says as he smiles at Mavis.

"Can we try that kiss over again?" Johnny asks shyly.

"I think we can." Mavis says happily as she and Johnny kiss only for Dracula to growl at Johnny.

"Sorry. I just... I got to get used to that. Go. Do your thing." Dracula says as he leaves with Alexis while Johnny and Mavis smile at each other.

"You know I'm a little surprised you're okay with all of this." Alexis says as she and Dracula stop by the door.

"Well as you and Johnny have made clear it's time for new changes. And if that means having you and Johnny around then I'm okay with that. Especially if you are around." Dracula says as he smiles at Alexis shyly.

"Why me in particular?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Alexis I thought monsters could only zing once in their lives but once I began opening myself up to you and your cousin and I began to accept you two I realized I had feelings for you. We have much in common and you make me feel things I thought I never would again after Martha. I understand we didn't get off to the right foot but would you be willing to go on a date with me?" Dracula asks curiously.

"Really?" Alexis asks in surprise.

"Yes." Dracula says as he nods.

"I'd love that Drac." Alexis says happily.