𝗔.𝗣 | 𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗼𝘀

pairing: alexia putellas x reader

request: 'alexia & tattoo artist smut??'

summary: when barcelona's captain walks in wanting a tattoo, you are unable to keep your hands off her

warnings: smut, swearing, thigh riding (r receiving), fingering (r giving), oral (r giving), strap-on (r giving), overstimulation | minors dni

words: 3740

a/n: going to vanish for another month or two, hope you enjoy!

It was a quiet day in the shop, only a couple of customers having popped by during the time it's been open

It was a quiet day in the shop, only a couple of customers having popped by during the time it's been open. You were cleaning up after your last customer, getting things ready for who would walk in next.

Rain splattered on the windows as the time neared three in the morning. Despite the droplets falling from the sky, the street outside was still bustling with people; none of them deterred by the change of weather.

You stepped behind the front desk, sorting out some paperwork when you heard the door open. Tilting your head up, you came face to face with two women. You knew one of them very well, the other, you had never seen before.

"Mapi," you smiled, greeting the Barcelona defender. "Back so soon? You must've really missed me."

"Very funny, y/n," Mapi deadpanned but smiling nonetheless, placing her hand on the other woman's shoulder. "My friend, Alexia, here wants a tattoo."

You turned your head, making eye contact with her friend. Your eyes widened subtly at the woman in front of you. She was wearing, in what you could only describe as, something that you'd want to take off.

Her eyes were watching yours as they trailed over her body, a small smile formed on her face at your obvious interest. Your eyes made their way back up to hers to find them already boring into yours.

"What can I do for you?" you asked, leaning on the desk slightly.

"I'd like a tattoo," Alexia said, fiddling with her hands in front of her.

"Well, you're in the right place," you chuckled, rounding the front desk to stand in front of her and Mapi. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"Um, sí," Alexia nodded, fumbling for her bag to find her phone.

You glanced over at Mapi, the blonde biting her lip to hide the smile on her face. Finally finding her phone, Alexia pulled up a photo of what she wanted tattooed and showed it to you.

"I can have that done for you," you said, nodding as you looked at the photo.

"I'll leave you two to it," Mapi said, sending you a teasing look.

"Qué?" Alexia said, quickly turning to her.

"I'll be back after, don't worry capi," Mapi said, patting Alexia on the shoulder before giving her a little nudge towards you. "You're in safe hands, don't worry."