𝗟.𝗪 | 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘂𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

pairing: leah williamson x reader

summary: the mile high club has some new members

warnings: smut, swearing, suggestive themes, fingering (r giving & receiving), oral (r giving) | minors dni

words: 2899

a/n: i had two milky ways and this was the outcome.

You had been planning this holiday since Leah had torn her ACL

You had been planning this holiday since Leah had torn her ACL. You thought that she could use a well earned break during this time in her career.

At first Leah was a little apprehensive but she soon turned around and couldn't wait for this time away with you. You and Leah couldn't think of anything better. A little get away, just the two of you.

Sitting in the window seat, you placed your hand on Leah's thigh. The defender looked towards you, her hand resting on top of yours. Turning your hand around, you intertwined your fingers together.

Leah gave your hand a squeeze with a gentle smile, the blonde bringing your hand up to her lips and giving it a soft kiss.

You let a small chuckle escape your lips, shaking your head at her antics. The plane around you shook as it began to take off, your hand tightening its hold on Leah's.

It wasn't out of fear, more so out of excitement, not being able to keep it contained. You were practically beaming from ear to ear and so was Leah.

Once the plane was in the air, you pulled a book from your bag and began to read. The blonde next to you huffed as she watched your eyes scan the page.

"Really?" Leah asked, her voice a little louder than the appropriate tone for an aeroplane.

"What?" You wondered, looking up from your book and into her eyes.

"I thought we were going to talk the whole time or something." Leah said, making hand gestures as she spoke.

"We get to spend the next week together talking or something." You replied, a teasing tone underlying your voice.

"But what about now?" Leah complained, sounding like a toddler.

"Fine, let me read to the end of the chapter, then I'm all yours." You said, shaking your head with a huff but Leah didn't care, happy with the fact you would pay attention to her.

Unfortunately for Leah, she seemed to underestimate how long the chapter actually was. She tried to occupy herself for the time being but it was no use, not finding anything to keep her mind distracted.

She looked at you once more before an idea popped into her head. She moved the armrest, separating your seats and placed her hand on your thigh.

At first you thought nothing of it, until she started to move it higher and higher.