𝗟.𝗪 | 𝗽𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲

pairing: leah williamson x reader

request: 'leah and reader are friends with benefits and after a night together leah asked reader if they'd go to her brothers wedding as a plus one'

summary: maybe being Leah's plus one wasn't too bad

warnings: smut straight off the bat, swearing, suggestive themes, fingering (r giving), oral (r giving) & fluff | minors dni

words: 3380

a/n: i've had this request in my inbox for a while now, so sorry about the wait. I hope i did it justice! Also, how is everybody? i hope you're all well! i haven't made a fic in a while, so again, sorry about that.

 I hope i did it justice! Also, how is everybody? i hope you're all well! i haven't made a fic in a while, so again, sorry about that

"That's it, baby. Just like that." Leah moaned, head tilting back onto the pillow as one of her hands gripped onto the bed sheet, the other holding your wrist as you slid another finger into her.

"Like this?" You breathed, eyes focused on hers, desperately trying to make her feel good.

"Exactly like that." Leah said, hips lifting along with your thrusts.

"You close?" You question, bringing your lips to her neck, sucking and biting at any skin you could reach.

"So close," she mumbled at the shell of your ear before nibbling on it.

"Yeah? You gonna come?" You said, letting out a shaky breath at her actions.

"Mhm," Leah hummed as you turned your face to kiss her. Her tongue gliding against your bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Her legs wrapped themselves around your waist, pulling you impossibly closer. Muffling a moan with your mouth, you could feel how her walls pulsed around your fingers, clenching as you curled them.

The way her legs were around your waist meant that your bodies were mere inches apart, your palm brushing against her clit every time you pumped your fingers into her. Thrusting your fingers into her at a quicker pace, Leah broke away from the kiss with a guttural moan.

You were knuckle deep inside her, pulling out the most sinful noises, going from breathy moans in each other's mouths to loud, lewd moans that the neighbours surely didn't appreciate.

Curling your fingers right at her g-spot, her hips bucked, trying to ride your fingers as you brutally pumped them in and out of her.

"Right there, please." You curled your fingers and brushed your hand against her clit at the right time making her tighten around you. Her teeth sunk into your shoulder, muffling the scream that left her lips, riding out her orgasm.

"Easy, easy." You mumbled, kissing her softly on the lips as you pulled your fingers out.

Her chest rose and fell with each ragged breath, eyes watching you, waiting for your next move. Kissing her once more, you made your way down her body. Placing hot open mouthed kisses everywhere you could, you felt how the muscle beneath tensed at your touch. Occasionally biting gently into her skin to leave small, faint marks.