𝗔.𝗣 | 𝗺𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆

paring: alexia putellas x reader

summary: a halloween media day with a twist

warnings: a quick make out at the end but other than that its just pure fluff and the occasional swear word

words: 3423

a/n: i almost got carried away and made the ending full blown smut but i think i'll save that for another day

Today was media day. You were currently standing to the side with Alexia beside you as the two of you watched everyone get everything ready.

The camera crew was scattered all over the place, making sure the lights were right, the camera was at a good angle and so on.

Someone from the crew came over to the two of you and shyly held up two microphones for you both to put on.

You took both the microphones from the lady with a smile and handed one to Alexia whilst you put your one on.

What you didn't notice, whilst you were putting on your mic, your shirt had ridden up a little and Alexia couldn't help the shameful thoughts that flooded her brain.

As your shirt lifted, Alexia was just able to see the lower part of your abdomen, blushing profusely; she couldn't even begin to try and steer her eyes away from you.

You wouldn't want anyone else, other than Alexia, for you to do Media day with. She just made everything easier and she always managed to bring out the best side of you.

You were notoriously known as the jokester on the team but it was everyone else's turn to say the jokes when you were with Alexia. The two of you being dumped with the 'power couple' title even though you were only friends.

That's it. Just friends. Nothing more. Never.

But how you wished that would change.

"You okay?" You asked, noticing Alexia's changed demeanour.

"Sí." Alexia replied with a small nod.

"You ready to lose?" You teased, bumping your shoulder into hers.

"You're going down, y/l/n." Alexia smiled.

"Oh? It's like that, is it? We're on last name basis now?"

"It's like that."

"Oh, it's on Putellas."

When the crew was ready, they beckoned you over. They directed you to the seat on the right, whilst Alexia sat beside you on the left. The two of you were sitting behind a table, full of items for the video you were filming.

After the general overview of what you had to do and everything double checked over, a crew member gave you a thumbs up to signal that the camera was recording.

"Bonjour." You smiled, looking at Alexia who shook her head with a smile. "I'm Alexia Putellas."

"And I'm y/n y/l/n." Alexia played along.