CHAPTER 12: Restaurant

We were lost in each other's eyes until Kat joggled me and we both cleared our throats.

"What are you thinking Yuri? I have been asking you something." Kat asks narrowing her eyes at me.

"N-nothing, I am tired now." I say tying up my hair in a bun.

"Okay guys, let's go home. It is getting late now." She clapped both of her hands seeking everyone's attention.

Alex got up from his seat and stretched his limbs while saying "Yeah let's go!"

"Yes babe let's go. I need some energy." Matt says to Kat and smirks making all of us groan and roll our eyes at his oh-so-cheesy lines..

Everyone left one after another leaving Ash and me alone (intentionally). We stayed silent for some time and then Ash took his phone which was placed on the green grass and asked me "Let's go." in a stern voice giving me shivers down my spine.
He didn't even wait for me to get up instead put his veiny hands in the jeans pocket and headed towards his car.

"Can't you just be good to me? What's with this bipolar behaviour??" I muttered under my breath and started walking behind him.

"Sorry? Did you say something?" He turned around and with his straight question my body stiffened.

"Huh? No no." I shook my head continuously.

I saw him smiling as he walked towards the passenger's seat to open the door for me.

I hopped inside and said thank you to him but never got any reply from his side.

Arrogant Ash!

We both were silent throughout the ride which was a tough job for me but the soft music playing on the radio helped a bit.

Oh fuck! My stomach growled which made Ash stare at me and I was too embarrassed with that growling so I chuckled sheepishly.
"Haven't you ate anything after college?"

I shook my head while staring outside the window to avoid his gaze on me.

He chuckled softly.

After some time, the car halted and I looked around in confusion. "What happened? Why did you stopped the car?"

Without saying anything he stepped outside the car and came towards me to open my door like a gentleman. "Come out!" He said in a cold voice.

And like an obedient child I got off the car.
He held my wrist and walked towards the restaurant.

Wait! Is he taking me in the restaurant?

We both entered and the receptionist bowed down to welcome us.
"Hello Mr. Miller!"

Does he come here often with those random girls who he sleeps with because if not then how does she knows his name? My jaw clenched just by the thought of this. Why doesn't he date anyone rather sleeps with any random girl.
Whatever it is, I hope everything between us get better. I want him to be the happiest,
I want that carefree Ash back who wouldn't stop ranting at random things. I've seen every side of him but there's a side he doesn't show anymore where he was full of love, care, trust, laughter and everything that makes a person complete and I believe that's still there but he just needs a hand to find his way out of the darkness and I'll make sure he comes out of that darkness. I'll never leave his side. I have got his back, and no matter what happens he would always find me holding his hands in every thick and thin.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone shook me hard. It was none other than Ash.

He chuckles softly and says "Everything alright Little Prin-"
Was he saying little princess to me like he used to?
There was an awkward silence between us but then he continued "Yu-yuri?"