The crush- Ash POV

Hope you enjoy this stuff from real life that I wish would happen but in the demon realm so yeah enjoy. (also if you go to Garrison School for the arts please don't read this.)

Bard class has always been fun and interesting, especially since we have Professor Raine teaching us. It's been even more fun since we started to prepare for the concert. The vocal students are singing "she sings", "dies irea", "My Heart is Steadfast", and Basha an haba ha".The piano students are playing their own solos, and The rest is part of the orchestra or band. Then there are some duets but they are all assigned to the students that can handle them.

"Good morning class" Raine announced "I am now assigning duets so when I call your name please come up here. I need Ash, sunset, smoliv, Henry, Saph, and Zeek. So Ash and Sunset are singing "ship in a bottle"(this is not a ship). Smoliv and Henry are playing "Eda's requiem"(this is a ship) Zeek and saph are playing and singing "let's get started" (a ship)

"Can I partner with Ash?" Saph asked 

"Can I partner with sunset" smoliv asked

"No im sorry guys but I chose who I chose for a reason" raine said " now practice"

Everyone that was doing duets went into soundproof rooms and practice. I got very bored there was nothing to do but sing. Sure it was kinda fun but I have a very short attention span. Sunset and I broke up our song into parts so we could learn it faster. 

"Uggggggggggg I'm sooooo bored" I exclaimed 

"Hi guys" I said 

"Ciao guys" saph said walking up.

"Who's hungry?" Smoliv asked "cause I am"

"I am as well" sunset said.

And just like that we set off to the lunch room. We talked and ate the food was fine not the best but fine. Then we got to go outside were we saw hunter and willow holding hands talking and being insanely red. 

"Man I ship it" saph whispered

"Same" all of us replied 

Then of course Zeek came running up and started speaking rapid Italian to Saph.

"Saph dobbiamo lavorare sulla nostra canzone(Saph we need to work on our song)" Zeek said

"ISo che conosco l'amore, ma lo conosco già al pianoforte e conosco le parole (I know I know love but I already know it on piano and I know the words)" Saph said in Italian and her face got red instantly "Intendevo amico amico platonico(i meant friend platonic friend)"

"Lo so (I know)" Zeek said "MA DEVI ANCORA IMPARARE LA BATTERIA(BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO LEARN THE DRUMS)"

"Fine" saph said in English and waved bye to us I could see part of her tail and her ears showing. I pointed to my head and my backside. She got the gist of it and her ears and tail disappeared.

After lunch we went to our next class. Saph's was beast keeping (and so was Zeek's ah yes shipping) My next class was illusions with Lemon the literal girl of my dreams. I was excited yet scared I could see Matt and Gus walking into illusions and sharing a kiss before going to their seats 

"Ah yes" I thought "Gustholmule" 

I walked in and saw lemon in the seat next to mine I gay/lesbian panicked a bit but recovered. I sat next to her with her beautiful golden blond hair, and her perfect brown eyes. 

" Wow" I thought " a person as beautiful and amazing as her could never love me"

"Hi ash" Lemon said

I started to gay/ lesbian panic again " Hi lemon" I said

Then class started and I was saved. The class felt like seconds. It was my favorite class ever because everything was just so fun. I walked out and waited for my sister (saph).Then she walked out with Zeek. We had just transferred from the toes and I'm so glad she was already making friends. Exspeshilly friends I could ship her with. After Zeek left and they exchanged pensta accounts I started to tease her.

"So what's up thister (nonbinary sister figure)" i asked 

"Nothing much" she replied

"Really looks like that Zeek kid is into you" I said smiling like the cheeky person I am

"Oh shut up" saph said and started waking away " we are only friends"

"Yeah surrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee" I said

This is my longest chapter yet sorry for the lack of huntlow and other ships I will focus on all of them which will be pretty hard but I'm up for the challenge. I also have GMAS this week and it's my last year of elementary school so yeah. I will try to post more so see you soon. Bye my huntlowians.