secret date-willow POV

Hi, I have just gotten some new ideas for the sorry sooooooo yeah don't be mad if someone flirts with anyone they aren't dating

Hi, I have just gotten some new ideas for the sorry sooooooo yeah don't be mad if someone flirts with anyone they aren't dating. Enjoy ( Also, I am Saph, my friend @Raeda4ever is Ash, My friend @Sunsetnight38 is Sunset and Smolive is well @65olibar. Please follow them and enjoy this chapter.) PS. The image is the new shirt designs for the characters I introduced.

Hunter and I were going on our first date. We were going on a picnic to watch the sunrise.  I was wearing what I usually wore my overalls and a yellow shirt with flowers on it. I was getting out of the house and my pensta scroll went off. It was Luz.

"We have some new friends to meet" Luz typed"Meet in front of the school"

"Bye dads," I said "I'm going out to meet some new students"

"Be safe flower" my dads said

I ran out of the house a little bumed out because I have to wait for the date but excited to meet some new people. When I got to the front of Hexside, there was Luz, Amity,  Hunter, Gus, Matt, and 4 girls I don't know.

"Wilow glad you made it," Luz said "This is Smoliv, Ash, Sunset, and Saph"

"Hi nice to meet you," all of the new girls said 

"Nice to meet you," I said

The person named saph said "Hey Willow right can I talk to you for a bit"

"Yeah sure," I said 

we walked off to the side and I got nervous.

"Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo you and Hunter are dating vero," saph asked 

"ohhhh nooooooo," I thought "she knowsssssss"

"No we aren't," I said, "we are just good platonic friends."

"ok," saph said walking back to the group.

After another hour everyone went home except for me and Hunter.  We headed to the picnic spot and sat down. hours passed and we chated for the whole time by the time we finished talking  it was now 6 am and the sun was rising. It was beautiful.

"Wow its so pretty" I said  

"yeah it is" Hunter said

We kissed for what felt like hours but it was only minuets. I feel the warm tingly sensation of joy go through my body. The Hunter and I shot up.

"OUR PARENTS" we both exclaimed and we said our goodbyes and we left and went home.We both forgot to tell our parents that we were going to stay out all night.

Welp we will have more of the new characters in the next chapter. Bye see you next time.