Chapter 2

Max stared at me with his intimidating eyes and his blood infested teeth.

"Who dares enters my forest?" He asked angrily.

"I am so sorry! I forgot all about your territory!" I cried.

"Wait... Alaska?" He asked.

"Please don't hurt me!" I begged.

Max looked at me in shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing! Just leave!" He snapped.

I backed up and tripped up on some twigs. Max's back lowered to the normal position and he started to walk over to me. I whimpered at the thought of what he could do to me.

"Look, I'm not going to hurt you! I can see your pack from where I stay and they treat you like left overs from a year ago! I hate it when I see you being ignored. You are the only one in that pack that I like." He told.

"Why thank you!" I blushed as I got up from the muddy ground.

"Why don't you come back to mine for a bit, I am sure that you are fed up with everyone right?" He asked.

"Yeah sure! Your not as bad as they say you are!" I called.

We both walked back to his camp as I asked him questions about himself along the way. I looked out of the trees to see my camp!

"Wow! You wasn't lying, you really can see our place!" I shouted.

"Hush! Keep it down, they will be able to hear you!" He whispered with an angry tone in his voice.

"So you basically spy on us?" I asked.

Max looked at me as if I was an evil genius.

"No, not spying. Just... You know... Listening..." He stuttered.

I glanced at him.

"What?" He snapped.

"Nothing!" I giggled.

I started to listen in to what my mother was saying to her best friend.

"Belle, Can I speak to you for a moment please?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, sure! What's up?" Belle replied.

"I think I might be pregnant and I don't know what to do..." She responded.

My jaw dropped to the floor.

"Really?" Belle asked.

"Yes!" She responded.

I looked at Max and he looked back and nodded.

"Did you know this?" I asked.

"Yeah, she has been worrying for days!" He replied.

"Wow, you really are a stalker!" I chuckled. "I feel so sorry for that new pup that is going to be born into a cruel world of hatred from it's parents."

"You know, the only reason your mother ignores you is because your father makes her!" Max said.

I didn't say a word as I already had that suspicion. Even if it was true, she wouldn't care for me! I was just an accident and no body wanted me.