"Cutie birds"

Sena returned back from the cafeteria, carrying a pack of foods, her grandmother's order, and for Sunghoon she brought Peanut butter bread with banana milkshake. For herself she brought Rice, curry, kimchi reddish, and miso soup. As she entered the room she gave the food to her grandmother and also give peanut butter bread and banana milkshake to Sunghoon.
"Take this. I think you couldn't eat normal meal because of your condition, so I brought this" Sena said.
"What is this?" Sunghoon replied as he look at the food with confusion.
"This? It's peanut butter bread and banana milkshake"
"Oh.. Uhmm, I'll take this..." Sunghoon said as he only took the milkshake. "I'm not that hungry tho".
"But this bread is really tas-"
"I'm good with this one. Thank you. And you wouldn't need to do this again, it'll be a troublesome for you". Sunghoon replied as he walk outside to take some fresh air.
Mrs. Kim watch them as the talk, worrying why Sunghoon left like that.
"Is everything ok? Does he not like the food?"
"Imm.. It's ok.." Sena smiled at her grandma.
"I think he is a picky eater, he don't want us to do this again. So grandma, next time remember it ok?"
"Ohh.. Is that so. I think it's because he is sick"
"Maybe... Anyway, let's eat ours"
"Ok ok.. Let's eat fast before it gets cold"
Sena and her grandmother eat their breakfast peacefully. After they finished their meal the nurse came in to tell them that their ultrasound results is fine and if there is no further problem, they will can leave next week. Sena and her grandmother are relieved for the information. A minute later, Sunghoon came back to the ward, bowing to them to show some respect even though he is unwell.
"Ohh.. You're such a gentleman, young boy"
Mrs. Kim adore him while Sena secretly think he is a spoiled child who don't even thankful for what he have, after how he treat his mother earlier and how he denied the food Sena brought for him. The nurses come in as they distribute medicines for the patient. Mrs. Kim got much less medicines compared to Sunghoon. They give him tons of medicine as well as tons of injection. Sena quietly thought what his condition is. After tons of medicine and injections, Sunghoon fall asleep due to lots of sleeping medicine include in the injection. Mrs. Kim decided to take some fresh air.
"I'll be back after a short walk"
"Ok, but be careful. Wait, do you want me to accompany you in case you collapse again?"
"No no, stay here. I can go by myself. Also, this poor boy might need help if he awake"
"There are lots of nurses on duty. Why do you care about him that much!"
"He's lonely! Can't you see? Sena, when you were young, you look so lonely when you're parents put you to stay with me. So it's hard to see someone being so lonely like this. Understand? "
"Understand" Sena said with hesitation but still accept it. Mrs. Kim went out to take a short walk after that.
Few minutes later, Sunghoon woke up from sleep, still half unconsciousunconscious asking for water in a weak voice. Sena heard him and approach him slowly.
"Wh-what do you say?" She said as she lean down near his lips to hear it better. When she turn to face him, she made eye contact with Sunghoon which kindly give her a strage feeling.

Sunghoon is now fully awake. As he saw Sena so close to him, he got startled and push her as he sit up to catch some air. Sena fall slightly on the floor.
"Ahh.. What was that?" She said furiously as she look up at Sunghoon who look confused.
"I-I'm sorry, I don't intended to do that". He said as he get off from the bed and help her standing up.
" It's ok. Let me go" Sena said as she fling off his hands from hers, it was clear that she was disappointed on what just happened.
"It is strange to see someone as you just woke up"
"Yeah yeah.. I'm sorry too! Is it enough? Or should I apologize for more?". She furiously said.
Sunghoon find her cute as she get upset but didn't say anything and show any emotions.
" If you don't like me, just say it, it's ok. I hate it when someone pretend to like me and say nothing".
Sunghoon was shocked to hear her  thought about him, which is not true.
"It's not like that.. I.. I just can't express my feelings. I'm sorry if I make you think like that" He said as Sena can see guilt in his eyes. Before she reply, Mrs. Kim return from her walk. When Mrs. Kim saw both of them standing together, she's kind of happy to see them together. Mrs. Kim always want Sena to get a boyfriend one day, and now she think it's the perfect timing. She cleared her throat "Ohh? Did I interrupted you guys? I can go out again if you want"
"No!"
"No!"
They both replied at the same time and look at each other in shocked. Mrs. Kim find them really cute together.
"Ohh.. You don't need to yell at me like that" She laughed.
"Such a cutie birds" She said as she get inside.