"ammama enna aachu, en alureenga"

Selvi, wife of Muthukumar who came running replied,
"antha eruma maadu ganja kaaranoda senthu ammava saavadika pathane"

Sivaangi was taken aback, she was startled to hear what was being said. 

"enna Sellama solreenga? yaaruku enna nadanthuchu?" Sivaangi asked terrified.

"vera yaaru antha Shakthi maadu thaan, avan thaan avane thaan. en marumahal a saavdichiduvan avan." sobbed Mahalakshmi. Sivaangi's eyes pooled and body started shivering, she didn't wait to hear more from them and rushed to Ashwin who came running and bumped to her. 

"Ashwin enna aachu, athaiku enna ? ennenamo solrnaga"

"aprama solren, you come with me" he dragged the horrified Sivaangi holding her wrist. 

"appaama, sellamma neenga veetlaye irunga, aluthu oora kootirathinga, yarukum theriya venam, naan Sivaangi ya kootikitu hospital poren, Rakesh chithiya auto la kootitu poitan" Ashwin shouted while dragging Sivaangi along with him and she followed him with silent whimpers. 

"Sivaangi, Vaidehi chithi bathroom la vazhukki vihunthu thala adi patruchu. Rakesh Shakthi kooda Chithi ya hospital kootitu ponan. But ingerunthu teaching hospital ku transfer pannitanga, admit panrathuku thevayana things ellam eduthukitu seekrama ponum. appa ammaku inform panten, direct aa hospital ke varananga, avangalum illa nranala ellam pack panna nee than varanum" Ashwin narrated non stop while reaching Vaidehi's home hurriedly. 

He turned around not hearing response from Sivaangi, tears flowing from her eyes, heavy breathing due to fast walking and over creeping emotions, pricked Ashwin's heart. He left her hands and cupped her cheeks wiping the tears with his fingers and mumbled soft "don't worry ma". 

Sivaangi composed herself, it was not the time to keep on weeping, she quickly nodded her head assuring him She was okay and gestured him to do the needful. They collected white clothes, bedsheets, a flask, medical reports, identity card and few other stuffs his parents ordered him to take. They locked the house and rushed out to see Arjun coming in bike with Ashwin's license, wallet and two helmets. 

"Sivu, 4 auto ku call pannen onnu than available innum half an hour ku mela ahumam, naan Arjun kooda bike la pohava?"
Ashwin asked slowly, he wanted to take Sivaangi as there were no females to accompany Vaidehi but was hesitant to ask her to come in his bike for such a long distance. 

"illa, ladies yarumey kooda illa, auto illana enna naan un kooda bike la varen please, don't say no"
begged Sivaangi and Ashwin smiled at her understanding in the tough situation. He agreed and go on the bike, Sivaangi hopped holding the bike and Arjun rushed closer to support. Arjun gave one bag each to Sivaangi and Ashwin. They drove away bidding bye. 

"anna avasara padatha, methuva po na, kavanama po na," shouted Arjun. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a drive of 40 minutes nonstop, Ashwin asked "ethavathu sapdanuma, I don't think you had something after breakfast and it's noon already"

She couldn't hear him clearly due to heavy traffic and buzzing sound of vehicles on the busy road so leaned forward shouting "velangala". Ashwin understood it and slowed down the bike but due to the unexpected brake and her already leaned in position, Sivaangi's chest dashed on his back and her lips brushed his earlobes. Sivaangi was frightened to the sudden brake and fisted Ashwin's shoulders in a tight grip while the other poor soul was highly affected with the proximity, he gulped hard making his already prominent Adam's apple bob. He sensed that it was only him who was affected and she was startled as it was literally the first time she was travelling out of their village in a bike. Ashwin composed his racing thudding heart and cleared his throat,
"hey bayanthutiya, I slowed down to ask whether you want to have something ?"