fifteen.

"Sunghoon, where are you taking me?" Dallia's giggles were heard as she was blind-folded with a red bandana, led somewhere by Sunghoon.

"you'll just have to wait and see, darling," Sunghoon replied with a low chuckle as he continued to led her gently towards their destination.

but then Dallia's chest began to hurt again.

she crouched down, holding her chest with pain evident.

"Dallia, this is getting serious," Sunghoon worried as he supported Dallia's body, "it's not your first time your chest hurt like that."

Dallia assured, "I'll be fine..."

"you're not going to be fine!" Sunghoon exclaimed, "we should get you checked out in the doctors."

"but you planned such a great day for us," Dallia said sadly.

"your health is more important."

"can we go after you take us there?" Dallia asked.

"oh alright," Sunghoon smiled, sighing. he could not resist the beautiful girl, who removed her bandana covering her eyes, showing him her puppy eyes.

"you took me to the ocean????" Dallia exclaimed, her eyes practically shining.

"your Appa told me that you love the ocean," Sunghoon smiled, seeing that his love was happy.

"I--" Dallia said as she looked at Sunghoon's eyes.

they were brown, just like hers, but a certain sparkle in them made her think that they were the most beautiful thing in the world.

she took Sunghoon's hands in her own, tracing his hand with her own.

"thank you."

"I love you," Sunghoon kissed Dallia on the cheek lightly.

"I love you too," Dallia said, as she pulled Sunghoon into a real kiss.

"Yuna."

"Wonyoung, how are you?"

the girl sighed as she leaned her head against Yuna's shoulder, "I'm tired, modeling is much harder than I thought."

"don't exhaust yourself too much, sweetie, alright?" Yuna comforted Wonyoung. the girl ran her hand through Wonyoung's soft hair, attempting to sooth her.

"thank you for being there for me," Wonyoung whispered, smiling.

"I will always be there for you," Yuna promised sincerely.

"THIS IS SAAUUUUR MUCH FUN~" Dallia exclaimed happily as she splashed water onto Sunghoon, who winced.

"my poor eyes," Sunghoon mused dramatically as he splashed some more water on Dallia.

he couldn't take his eyes off of Dallia though.

her two-piece blue swimming suit fit her body nicely, her face filled with light, and her laughter was like music to his ears.

"hoonie, let's get back to shore, it's getting cold now," Dallia shivered.

Sunghoon immediately swam towards her and carried her in his arms. Dallia wrapped her arms around her love's neck as the couple made their way back to shore.

"now let's get you to the doctor's office, shall we?"

"oh alright..."