eleven.

you get what you give.

if you give your best to others, you may or my not receive someone's best after.

but if you don't,

then you get karma.

"Dallia!"

"hi Sunghoon, how are you?"

Sunghoon pouted adorably, "great, my ankles better now, but I still have to use crutches."

"do you need help?"

"I don't want to bother—"

Dallia waved her hand lightly, "don't worry about it, Sunghoon, just think of it as something friends would do."

she gently took Sunghoon's bag off his back before carrying it herself. then, she accompanied Sunghoon to the elevator, where they would get to the third floor for math class.

The male smiled with gratitude, "thanks, Lia."

"just doing my job as a friend," Dallia replied as the elevator door opened and the two got inside.

but why did both of their hearts hurt when Dallia said "friend?"

"Hoon! you're back at school, I missed you so much!"

Sunghoon chuckled, "Wonnie, you've seen me yesterday as well."

"it's nice to see you back here," Wonyoung smiled.

the boy immediately was led by the girl to the back of the room where they seated, leaving Dallia by herself. her heart dropped, knowing that compared to Wonyoung, she was always going to be the second-choice to Sunghoon. maybe this was God's way by giving karma to her. but what did she do?

Yuna, who was sitting near the window in the front of the room, noticed Dallia and waved at her with excitement.

"morning, sunshine!"

seeing her friend's wide grin, Dallia could not help but smile herself, "morning, Yuna."

"don't worry about them, alright? you're so beautiful," Yuna comforted as she patted Dallia gently on the back.

"alright alright," Dallia replied with a grin as she sat down.

"so when are you going to ask Dallia out?" Wonyoung whispered excitedly.

Sunghoon blushed, his cheeks flustered, "I don't know."

"you better do it, lover boy, before a girl or boy steals her away from you," Wonyoung reminded.

"how about you?"

"don't worry about me. you know I want to go to the modeling industry right?"

Sunghoon nodded.

"I doubt that many companies would let a model date, so I need to work hard and focus," Wonyoung's smile was full of determination.

the male remarked, "I wish that I could find a goal so early like you."

"oh you will," Wonyoung smirked, "your goal is to get Choi Dallia, and you're going to accomplish that."

"Dallia!"

"Heeseung oppa, how are you?"

behind the two, Huening Kai, Jay, and Taehyun had smirks on their faces.

Heeseung asked with a hesitant smile, "I'm fine, do you want to join me during lunch?"

"sure, let me get Yuna as well, then I'll head down, alright?"

"okay."

when Dallia exited out of the hallway and into the classroom, Heeseung pumped his fist in the air.

"I'm one step closer!" Heeseung exclaimed with a beam.

Taehyun chuckled, "you're growing up, Heeseung hyung."

"when did you grow up that quickly?" Huening Kai sniffed dramatically, wiping his nonexistent tears away with the sleeve of his sweater.

Jay could only pat Heeseung proudly on the back.

Heeseung blushed tomato-red as his friends continued to tease him as they made their way down to the cafeteria together.

Sunghoon's glare intensified as he saw Dallia sit with Heeseung and his friends. sure, Yuna was there. but why was Dallia hanging out with those boys?

"Sunghoon, you're going to burn a hole in Dallia's head if you keep on staring at her like that," Jake chuckled. he knew that Sunghoon was jealous, so jealous of Heeseung.

huffing, Sunghoon continued to eat his meal.

"maybe if you spent a bit more time with Dallia, she wouldn't be hanging out with Heeseung that much," Jake pointed out with a shrug, "that's karma. you get what you give."