twelve.

"I love him so much, it hurts. it's so hard to move on from him."

Yuna wrapped her arms around Dallia looked sadly at Sunghoon.

"Lia, maybe you should just tell him, alright?" Yuna suggested with a sympathetic smile, "if he likes you, then that's good. if he doesn't, at least you won't be stuck with your own depression."

"alright, Yuna, I'll be brave," Dallia said, "I'll take a chance at love."

"I'll be here for you, every step on the way," Yuna smiled.

Dallia hugged Yuna tighter, "thank you, Yuna, for always being there for me, despite the fact that I'm broken right now."

"that's what best friends are for."

oh how I wish Dallia see me like how she sees Sunghoon, Yuna smiled bitterly, but guess I'm just not normal.

"Sunghoon!"

"Dallia," Sunghoon smile shyly.

"do you have a moment?"

"yeah, let's go in here."

Sunghoon led Dallia into an empty classroom with sunlight shining through the big glass windows, some disregarded crumbled balls of paper on the floor, and some pencils left on the tables.

"Sunghoon," Dallia took a deep breath, "I like you."

the male's eyes widened as his mouth parted. blinking he asked, "what—?"

"never mind—I'm sorry—" Dallia stuttered with uncertainty as she started to walk away from the male.

"wait, Lia!" Sunghoon called.

the girl turned her head back to see Sunghoon pull out something behind his back.

it was a bouquet of lilies, her favorite flowers.

"I like you too," Sunghoon confessed, his cheeks flustered with crimson red, "ever since before high school. I was always too shy and introverted to communicate with you. sure, people notice me for various reasons, but I've never paid attention to them. I've only paid attention to the smartest, kindest, and most beautiful girl who brightens up my day just by existing."

he handed the bouquet to Dallia with a shy smile, "so, will you be my girlfriend?"

Dallia gasped as she put her hands over her mouth before nodding.

"I will be your girlfriend, Park Sunghoon."

hesitantly, Sunghoon asked, "can I kiss you?"

"yeah."

and that's how Choi Dallia had her first kiss with Park Sunghoon.

the news had spread around the school that Dallia and Sunghoon were dating.

"I knew it!"

"they are so cute together."

"to be honest, I thought that Wonyoung and Sunghoon were going to date. guess I was wrong..."

"they're surely the power couple!"

"looks like you're too late, Heeseung hyung," Huening Kai sympathetically patted Heeseung on the back.

the male watched as Sunghoon and Dallia entered the classroom while holding hands and smiling at each other.

"guess I was too late," Heeseung whispered, a tear streaming down his left cheek.

Jay comforted Heeseung as he patted the male on the back, "you'll find the love of your life one day."

Wonyoung smiled. the two were finally together, after countless amount of pestering. 

she was so happy for the new couple, knowing that they were inseparable from the start.

"I wish I can find love like that someday," Wonyoung murmured, "but for now, I'll support them from the side."

the girl had a sad, yet genuine smile on her face as she watched the two interact. 

"are you alright?"

"I'm fine."

"you don't look fine."

Wonyoung chuckled, "thank you for noticing."

"you seem like you just got heartbroken—"

"damn, how'd you read me?"

"because I know that feeling."

double update because I love you guys.

BUT SUNGHOON AND DALLIA FINALLY GOT TOGETHER <333

who do you think the person talking to Wonyoung is???

Clarisse