19| Engagement II

Start from the beginning

"Wait, I'll call my husband," I said, I got up and went towards his room.

As I opened the door, I saw him standing shirtless, with only track pants, I was gawking at him.

He's got that Greek god body, with boyish looks.
"You can gawk at me after marriage too, I won't mind," he said, and I closed my mouth and stared at him with a "Duh" look.

He came closer to me, slid his hand to my palms, took my palms to his lips, and kissed my palms gently.

"Ruhi, I know this whole fake dating thing is going too fast, I'm sorry but I'm sure I won't ever hurt you." He said, looking straight into my eyes.

Why I'm seeing Love, care, and whatnot in his eyes for me?
Ugh, stop living in delusion Ruhi.
I nodded

"Mom is calling us both for the Haldi ceremony " I informed him, and he nodded.
I went downstairs, and he came too after 5 minutes.

Everyone applied haldi to both of us, my cousin's sister was staring at him.
Ugh, I'll Gouge her eyes out for sure.

"Behen, apne jiju ko na tado, warna kisi aur ko dekhne ke liye ye aakhe nai bachegi,instead apni life main dhyan do" Aditya said, making me giggle.

How does he know what I was-
Okay, stop it Ruhi.

..
At night,
It was our engagement night,

Welcome to the engagement ceremony of "Aditya and Ruhi", which was written on a pink board decorated with white flowers.
I sighed, I was feeling a burden on my chest, this was supposed to be a fake dating thing, but it seemed too real.

I wore my saree which was silver with a shimmering effect on it, I paired it with silver earrings, and black heels and did a little makeup. I was looking perfect.

I went down with my dad and saw Aditya sitting there with a smile plastered on his face. As soon as he saw me, his face turned to something I couldn't put my hands on. his eyes were showing love. I went near him and sat beside him on a chair.

the venue was decorated beautifully with white curtains, flowers, and everything white.

Aditya's pov
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

I swear I saw a goddess, like in real life, coming down from stairs wearing that silver saree that was perfectly draped over her curves, a smile painted on her face, and a little makeup that was enhancing her beauty.

I swear I felt like an urge to remove her saree and fuck her senselessly.

stop it bruh. I said to myself.

I was staring at her, sorry I was lost in her beauty, she was talking to Kiara, and oh the way her lips were moving.

I gulped imagining her lips moving on-

"Hey Adi," someone said from behind but I wasn't going to see who was it, I ignored whoever called me.

"Adi" again, it was the voice of a female, I turned to look who was disturbing me, and there she was, the witch whom my ruhi hated to her core.

Her cousin sister. Tara.

I rolled my eyes, then again turned my attention to Ruhi.

"common adi, give me your attention too," she said, loud enough for Ruhi to hear her.

I smirked "And what makes you think you are worthy of my attention." I said, and her smile was now replaced by anger.

she went scoffing.

I turned towards Ruhi, and now her face showed-

wait is she jealous?

"Are you jealous by any chance?" I whispered and asked her.

"why would I be jealous of that bitch" she said and scoffed.

that's my girl I thought in my mind.

but she was jealous, I am damn sure, the way she looked at Tara, seemed like she'll chop off her head and feed it to street dogs.

"excuse me," she said, got up, and went towards her room, I went behind her ignoring all the gazes of aunties. who cares.

i entered her room, and stopped her by pulling her dupatta "It's fine calm down." I tried but she wasn't stopping.

I went towards the door locking it.
I turned around and held onto her pallu as she walked but was stopped because of the hold onto it.

I walked forward to her and wrapped his cold hands around her waist making her eyes shut tight.

My one hand still on her waist and the other one moved around her back which was visible because of backless blouse.

I brushed my knuckles softly on her bare back making her shiver at the cold touch. After a minute she opened her eyes when I came in front of her.

I grabbed her by her waist pushing her against one of the walls.

I locked both her hands with mine, and my body pressing onto hers and her legs between mine.

"Stop it Aditya" she whispered, and tried to move from my hold, but she couldn't.
She sighed.

"I won't stop now Ruhi." I said, and fiercely took her lips into a wild kiss. I feasted on her lips as I suddenly left one of her hands pinching onto her waist making her gasp and I entered my tongue.

..
Tbc

This chapter is unedited, so thankyou so much for co-operating with me, and sorry for uploading the part late.
I'll try uploading it by every Saturday.
Thankyou
Vee 🎀

Thankyou IshkaWrites1 for the smut 💋