Great, Sad, Okay, Pregnant

[19 weeks]7 November 2017Kensington PalaceApartment 1Kitchen

[19 weeks]
7 November 2017
Kensington Palace
Apartment 1
Kitchen

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor were in their kitchen, having just gotten home from a date with a few of their couple friends

The Duke and Duchess of Windsor were in their kitchen, having just gotten home from a date with a few of their couple friends. Theodore and Liliana share a smile. 

"You look so sexy."he says as he steps close to her.

"Thank you."she says, kissing him."I noticed you looked a little jealous when our waiter smiled a little too hard at me."

"Sorry about that."he says with a chuckle.

"It's okay, I thought it was so sexy."

He smiles at her,"Really, how sexy?"

"So fucking sexy." 

Lili undoes his pants and drops to her knees pulling his cock out. Her tongue circles the tip. She teases him as she fondles his balls. Theo looks down at her, his heart racing. Her mouth devours him. He places his hands on the sides of her face and bites his lip as his cock slides back and forth in her mouth. He pushes it in as far as it could go. The drool runs down the side of her mouth and he pulls back to let her catch a breath before pushing it in again.

His hand grips a section of her hair, holding it tightly. She wet his shaft until it glistens under the warm light of their kitchen.

"Ahhhhh."he says as quietly as he could. 

Theo reaches down and pulls her up. Their eyes are locked as his hand slips under her dress and found her clit through her pantyhose. His smirks when he realises that she decided to forgo underwear and rips it open.

They kiss wildly and suck on each other's lips. There are moments they would just look into each other's eyes, lips almost touching as his two fingers penetrate and thrust inside her pussy. Liliana leaks all over his hand.

He presses his lips on hers, pulls his finger out, and places them in her mouth before kissing her again. He turns her around, lifts her dress, and pushes his cock in. She holds onto the counter as she stands over the sink while he fed his dick into her tight cunt.