Group Date & Theo's Talent

21st July 2017
Kensington Palace
Apartment 1
Liliana's Glam Room

21st July 2017Kensington PalaceApartment 1Liliana's Glam Room

Lili sits in front of the mirror, putting her make up on. Amara sits in the chair next to hers, watching her mother. This Will Be playing from Lili's Getting Ready playlist.

"Mummy, why do you put that on?"

"Its just something that mummies put on to make themselves pretty."

"But you're already pretty without it."

Lili's heart warms as she smiles at her daughter.

"Oh, peanut."she coos, hugging Amara."Never change."

"Okay Mummy."

Amara giggles as she plays with Lili's clean makeup brushes, copying everything Lili does. When Spencer and Nicholas walk in, they stand behind Amara's chair and look at their mother. Laughing at their sister who copies their mother.

"Mummy, can we go to Disney World this weekend?"Spence asks.

"I wish we could bubba, this weekend we're going to to Nonna and Nonno's house for Easton's birthday."she tells him.

"But since we don't have anything to do for the next month, Daddy and I can take you three to Disney World for the week."

"Really?!"Nico yells."The whole week?"

"Yes."

They all run out and go to their rooms to start packing. Theodore frowns, walking out of the bedroom and watches as their children run out.

"What was that about?"

"I might have let the Disney World bomb drop."Lili says, stepping back and checking that everything is good.

"That's okay. Are you going in the robe?"he asks, stepping behind her and pulling at the robe strings which reveals her bare chest and lacy thong."Now, this I won't mind."

Lili bites back a moan as Theo cups her breasts, thumbing her pebbling nipples.

"Nooooo, stop. We don't have time for that."

"We always have time..."he whispers, kissing up and down her neck.

"Theo..."Lili steps back and crosses her arms."No! You're not going to put me under a sex voodoo. Tonight after we've had fun with our friends, we can come back here and you can do whatever you want with my body."

Theo's eyes widen and he smirks.

"Whatever I want?"

"Mhmm."she says, going to get dressed.

Theo looks at her station, taking her beauty blender and squeezing it. He frowns at the feel of it and begins to play with it.

"Baby, could you just hook...what are you doing?"