Theodore & Liliana Anniversary

27th March 2017
Kensington Palace
Apartment 1
Duke & Duchess Bedroom

27th March 2017Kensington PalaceApartment 1Duke & Duchess Bedroom

Lili woke up feeling Theo between her legs, licking her clit. She lifts the blankets up and off, exposing her husband's actions.

"Oh fuck!"she exclaims."Fuck you're so good at that! Jesus Christ!"

She puts her hand on the back of his head to encourage him to continue. He slides two fingers inside her pussy but keeps his tongue against her clit.

"Good god, baby. Fuck that's good. How many fingers do you have in?" 

Theo holds up two fingers with his other hand since his mouth's preoccupied. 

 "Give me another." 

He does he's told. Lili almost squeals with pleasure. 

"Vai più veloce, vai più veloce. Non fermarti." 

He can sense her body tensing up as she gets closer and closer to climax. 

"Oh my God I think I'm going to cum."

"Good."Theo replies before moving back between her legs.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god. Yes, yes, yes!"

Lili let her full body go as she cums across Theo's fingers. He eases his fingers out as he gives her some moments to collect herself. 

"I came so hard."

"I can tell." 

Lili sits up and puts her hands around his face and they kiss passionately.

"Ti voglio dentro di me."

"Ride me."

"Do you like my ass?"she asks, smirking as she runs her hand down his chest.

"Of course."

"Lay down."

Theo lays down on the bed, stroking himself as he lay. Lili gives  his dick a few sucks before facing away from him, making sure he gets a good look of her ass. She positions herself and eases his cock into her pussy. She put a hand on each of his thighs and bounces up and down.

"Oh Dio, il tuo cazzo è enorme. You're stretching me out."

"You like it?"

"I love it!"

"You like my big cock?"Theo gives a firm smack to her ass.

"I love it."

"Say you love my big cock!"

"I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! Oh god, smack my ass again!"Theo obeys and smacks her ass."Fuck yes!"

Lili straightens her back out so she can rub her clit while bouncing on Theo's dick.