This Is Why I Love You

26th August 2017British Fashion CouncilSomerset HouseLondon

26th August 2017
British Fashion Council
Somerset House
London

Lili and Isla were heading to the British Fashion Council head office at Somerset House. She's been a patron of the BFC since she and Theo got married.

"So, they're going to be showing us the list of nominees for this years Fashion Awards as well as the trophy that John Pawson was commissioned to make."

"Oh, I love his work."she tells her chief secretary."I was thinking of asking him if would be able to design Mom and Dad's villa in St. Tropez."

"Yes. They've also asked you to present the Designer of the Year as well as Model of the Year."

"Okay, Anabelle is goi-"

"I've already told her and they're working on your look for the night."Isla tells her.

"Of course you did."Liliana says."It's like you're living in my head sometimes."

Isla shakes her head with a small smile.

"Also, the Queen has requested I inform you that your lunch has been moved to L'Escargot."

"Oooh, fancy."

"You were born with a gold spoon in your mouth and you still act like its your first time at five star restaurants."

"Leave me be."

"Then you and Theo have parents night at the kids schools."

"Perfect."Lili says, then she looks out the window."I just hope that they're doing good. I know Spence has been saying he's finding math a bit difficult."

"I am so glad I have no kids to worry about."Isla says jokingly."Well, human kids. My fur babies are all I need."

"Your Mom still pestering you about settling down?"

"It never ends. Doesn't help that my brothers and sister are all married with kids while I'm still a single pringle."

The car stops outside the BFC head office and the two wait for Latham to open the doors.