Trooping the Colour 2017

14th June 2017
Kensington Palace
Apartment 1
Kitchen

Theo walks into the kitchen and sees his wife stare at nothing as she stirs a sauce

Theo walks into the kitchen and sees his wife stare at nothing as she stirs a sauce. Her soul hurting for those who lost everything in the Grenfell Tower fire. Frowning, he gently touches her back and she jumps a bit before turning to her husband.

"Hi."

"You okay?"

"I'm just a bit emotional."she says."I thought you had a meeting with Harry and your father."

"I just got back from it."he tells her, rubbing her back now."Want to take a nap?"

"No. I need to finish this then add it to the pasta."

"Okay, I'll go and pick the kids up from Ivy and Aurora."

Lili nods and smiles as her husband leaves. She turns the stove off and mixes the pasta with the sauce. Putting it into the warming drawer, Lili goes to feed their dogs-Star {a male Tibetan Mastiff}, Mars {a female Great Dane} and Moon-Moon {a female Chow Chow}. A bit out of the norm for the family but these were the dogs their kids picked out.

 A bit out of the norm for the family but these were the dogs their kids picked out

An hour later,  Lili hears her children walk into the house. Setting her bookmark in and putting the book away, she got up and went to greet them.

"Mummy!"

"Mumma!"

Spencer and Nico greet as Amara just runs to her mother and hugs her.

"I missed you Mummy."

"I missed you. Did you have a good time with Ava and Cassian?"

"Yes."

"We played in the ballpit and then Aunty Rory made us butterscotch biscuits and we had it with chocolate milk."

"So, you aren't hungry for some of my most famous pasta?"

Hearing this, the kids immediately began speaking above each other claiming that they were almost dying of starvation, Nico even going faint and falling into his chair. Lili laughs and tells them to go wash their hands while she went to dish their food.