27

Cheers and screams of curses echoed as his short legs walked in the middle of the school corridor, his friend's clothes which were previously clean were now dirty with water and broken eggs that they didn't know where they got.

His tiny hands were clenched tightly until his books turned white, he bit his lips to keep from sobbing, his body was shaking and it was even very difficult to walk because he was weak.

"Fuck, what are you doing?!"

Yoongi looked ahead, and saw Jungkook and Hoseok walking quickly towards him

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, holding Yoongi's shoulder, but the cutie quickly brushed him off

"Don't care about me sunbae" he whispered, and slowly started walking out of the school, leaving Jungkook and Hoseok silent.

Jungkook looked at the students sharply, then left there towards the student council room.

BRAK!

Jungkook kicked the door of the student council room hard, and without waiting long went straight to Jimin who was sitting relaxed and pulled his shirt collar roughly, which shocked the entire student council room.

"Damn you Jimin!!" he hissed sharply

"Kook! what are you doing eoh!?" Seokjin was confused and tried to intervene, but his younger brother didn't pay attention at all

"What have you done to him huh?!" he asked coldly, he didn't care about manners now...

"What do you mean?!" Jimin replied, glaring at Jungkook's doe beads.

"Don't pretend to be stupid! I know everything, I know!! why did you do that to him huh? Why Kim Jimin?!"

"I only gave him a small punishment," he said casually, which made Jungkook tighten the grip on the collar,

"Fuck!"

"Fuck? yyak! You should be thanking me, because this way...the pale one won't bother us anymore. Why are you overreacting like this eoh? ah...do you like him?"

"why? If I like him, so what?" Jungkook said, which made the others look at him in disbelief, while Jimin just smiled and looked at his brothers one by one.

"Looks like, soon there will be tough competition between you guys," he said,

"You guys? Don't you like him too?" Jungkook replied with a crooked smile, making Jimin stare at him silently

"Don't keep denying everything Jimin, you idiot!" Jungkook pushed Jimin, then left the student council room with a loud slam of the door. Leaving a silent atmosphere inside,

'It turns out I'm not the only one who likes him'

Sit quietly, hugging his knees. That's what Yoongi is doing now, looking at the peaceful lake water makes him a little calmer. Ignoring the rancid smell of broken eggs on his body and also the cold feeling prickling his skin.

"Mianhae..." he whispered.

"You must be disappointed in me, right?" His face looked up at the sky, which was now cloudy as if it was saddened by what he had experienced.

"I can't hold it in eomma, I can't...mianhae" he said softly, his eyes closed as raindrops began to fall on his face. And at that moment one teardrop also flowed down, mingling with the increasingly heavy rainwater..

He cried, along with the sky.

Sobbing, muffled by the sound of the heavy rain.

And alone...