01 - Life is out there, waiting for you.

Locking down a bird and preventing its wings from feeling the breeze between the clouds is not what's meant to happen; it's not what is meant to be.

As its feathers are made,

and its wings are sculpted,

not to stay in place,

but rather to fly.

No matter how peaceful your heart may feel like being inside the box, no amount of any temporary pleasure can be exchanged for a lifetime memory; for a never ending impact of your choice.

It may seem like a simple curiosity at first, with the thought - "I want to try something new," but you will come to the realization that this will not stop right there and then. Because once your mind and heart becomes addicted to the feeling of fulfillment and challenge, there is no going back. You have officially made the decision of never returning to your comfort zone.

Afterall, life is more than just that four-cornered room you've been locking yourself in. Life is more than the 20 or more people you come in contact everyday with. Life is more than that few inches of screen you think you couldn't live without.

Life is everything you couldn't possibly imagine. It's something so huge and unexpected, that you will find your heart beating with glim every single time.

Life is out there, waiting for you.

- yurearizeil