14

"Tw Karishma Singh pendrive apke pass hai." she closed the laptop after watching the footage.

"Ab yeh toh pata chal gaya likan yeh pta krna baqi ha ky kahan par hai? Aur agar hum se pehle us Rohan ko pata chal gaya apse ki pendrive kahan hai toh wo Bakshi sir ko de dega, aur yeh hum nahi chahte filhal ky liyay. Hum dhundni hogayi, likn kahan....?" she started to think.

"shayad isi kamre mein ho."

She got up and she started searching the room, first drawer than cupboard, she tossed clothes aside, with her quick movements but found nothing.

"Kahan hai ye?" she muttered while checking under the bed. Her irritation was visible now, evident on her face.

With each passing moment, her impatience grew, and she began to pace the room, her mind was racing with possibilities. Finally, she stopped and let out an sigh.

"Karishma Singh itni bi stupid nae hai ki pendrive ko humare hi room mein rakhegi kahin aur hai..." She got up and thought, "Kahan ho skti hai, Haseena, socho hum asy impatient ni ho skty, asy koi b galti ho sakti ha hum say." she took a deep breath.

Then an idea clicked in her mind, "Unke ghar par kyun ky wo yahan hai? aur wahan toh koi nahi jata hai tw wahan ho skati han."

"Yes, wahan jaty hain." While rearranging things, she muttered to herself.

Haseena came downstairs and saw her ami talking to someone over the phone. She couldn't ignore it, so she went to her and said, "Kya baat hai, bohot khush lag rahe hain aap, koi khaas wajah?

"Haan, Urmila khush toh bohot hain. pata hai, aaj Rohan aya tha station, Karishma aur woh dono dinner karne jayenge." she replied with excitement.

"Apko kaise pata?" Haseena quickly asked.

"Abhi Pushpa ji se baat kar rahe the, wohi bata rahi thi kay station aya ta. Hum bohot khush hain, aise hi chalta rahe tw bohat jaldi hi karishma ki shadi ho jay gi." she said happily.

"Yeh Rohan toh bohot fast hai, ek bhi mauka nahi jaane de raha hai... Koi baat nahi, waise acha hi hai woh wahan busy hai. Tab tak hum pendrive ko dhoondh lenge aur end pe waise pendrive bi humari aur Karishma Singh bi.... mtlb humari SI..." She corrected herself, lost in thought.

"Kahan kho gayi ho?" Ami interrupted her.

"Kahin nahi." Haseena quickly replied.

"Kahin ja rahi ho?"  Ami then asked.

"Haan, bahar ja rahi ha, kuch der mein aa jaungi." Urmila responded.

"Acha theek ha jao aur Karishma say phley aa Jana nae tw parishan hoti rahy gi."

" G bas yun gye, yun ai," with that
she left from there towards karishma house.
.
.
.
.
Haseena made her way to Karishma's house, after sometime she reached there. She unlocked the main door with the key she found in her room, where Karishma had left it. "Thank God yeh toh mil gayi humen, torna nahi padna," she muttered to herself as she entered the house.

Inside the living room, she scanned the house. "Pura ghar toh dhoondh nahi sakti, main jaaun unke room mein hi, wahan mil sakti hai," she thought, making her way towards Karishma's room.

As she entered the room, Haseena took in her surroundings. It was her first time seeing Karishma's personal space, and she noticed the simplicity of the room, which was filled with warmth. Despite it being her first visit, she felt an odd sense of familiarity.

Haseena carefully checked the drawer and then moved towards the cupboards. She didn't toss Karishma's clothes around recklessly as she might have done with her own. Instead, she gently moved her clothes aside, searching for the pendrive, but her patience began to lost as she couldn't find it anywhere.