13

After meeting Bakshi sir and Rohan and listening to their plans, Haseena walked back home, she was consumed by thoughts. "Agr Karishma Singh ko humri tarh us Rohan sy pyar ho gya tw ya agr attachment hi ho gye tw, un ka b woi haal ho ga jo humra hua ta. "

But she quickly pushed those thoughts aside, reminding herself that she couldn't allow history to repeat itself. "Ni ni hum yeh tw kisi haal ma ni hony dyn us time py humry sath koi ni ta likn aj hum han un ky sath tw yeh bilkul ni ho ga."

Haseena continued to mull over her thoughts until she reached a nearby bench and sat down. " Un ko pta kasy chala ky Karishma Singh kisi sy milny ja rhi han.? aur sirf yehi ni unhen humry contract ky bary ma b pta chla ta. kasy.....? kahin asy tw ni ha ky hum khud hi wo medium hun kiyun barosa tw hum py ni ha unhen."  But what other choice did she have?

Meanwhile her phone buzzed. "G sir...."  she  picked it up and said.

"Ok sir hum kal karty han Kuch. " with this she put down her phone and placed it on bench nearby.

She glanced at her phone, when a sudden realization dawning on her, she turned off the phone suddenly.

Quickly getting up, she made her way to a nearby shop. Inside, she approached the shopkeeper and requested, "Bhaiya yeh phone ha is ko kholna ha check krna ha."

The shopkeeper nodded, and started to open it. "kia hua..? " after a while haseena asked.

"Is ma ak micro phone lga ha chota. phone sy connected ha phone on hta ha tw yeh bi chalta ha aur off hta ha tw band ho jta ha." he hesitated before revealing.

Haseena's suspicions were confirmed. This tiny device explained how all the information was reaching Bakshi sir.

"Nikal dun... " he asked.

"Nae whin rahny do aur phone wpic band kar dy do." she instructed the shopkeeper.

With a nod, the shopkeeper did the same, and Haseena left the shop feeling a sense of relief, knowing that she had taken a step towards protecting Karishma from further harm.
.
.
.
.

Haseena reached her home and quietly entered the room, hoped to find Karishma already asleep. However, Karishma's voice greeted her as she closed the door behind her. "Kahan ti tum is waqt tak?"

Haseena sighed, "Ma bahir gye ti aj tora walk krny jati ha aur wo Jo gali ky akhir py shop ha na kia mast gol gappe milty han sochti ha kisi din mata ri ko b lay jaun." She turned around, looking at Karishma.

Karishma, with a dismissive "hmm," responded, "Ab Jao ja kr so jao," while getting up from her chair.

"Kahan jaun ma tw idr hi soy gi na." she said moving towards the couch.

"Ab ma theek hun tm ja skti ho," she said  prompting Urmila to express her concern.

"Are par ma theek ni ha na." Karishma glanced at her, curious, "Kiyun?"

"Udar na mry ko dar lgta ha aur yeh asa khatarnak mission ha khud souch mry ko koi utha lay gya ya kuch kr dia tw." she said while settling down on couch quickly.

Karishma pondered for a moment before agreeing, "Han theek ha risk ni lay skty hum," and moved towards the bed, as she lay down and turned off the lights.

After a few moments of silence, Haseena couldn't contain her curiosity any longer and asked, "Kasa lga larka tmn?" She was eager to hear Karishma's thoughts on the meeting.

"Pata ni." Karishma responded with disinterest.

"Are pta kasy ni ha tu milny gye ti na tw kasa lga tmn, dikny ma, bat krny ma." Urmila chimed in.