07

As Haseena moved towards her home after meeting Bakshi sir but her mind was in turmoil that how Bakshi sir got to know about the agreement that was only between team, we only discuss it on karishma Singh house, than how is it possible. lost in her thoughts When she reached home, she noticed Karishma pacing anxiously in the lane. At first, she thought to go inside without being noticed by her, but seeing Karishma's worried expression, she decided to ask her.

"Ayy chatak Chandni, kia hua? Is waqt kia kar rahi ha idhar?" approaching Karishma gently, she asked.

Hearing her voice Karishma turned towards Haseena, She quickly came closer to her, almost run towards her and tired to look for any injury. "Tum... Tum theek ho?" she asked, worriedly.

"Main toh bilkul theek ha. Tumhe kya hua?" haseena replied causally.

Karishma looked at her momentarily and gently pushed her shoulder and said, "Kahan chali gayi thi tum? Tumn andaza bhi hai humara kya haal hua hai? Tumhe kuch ho jata toh..." She couldn't finish her sentence due to the break down her tears that started to roll down her cheeks, she turned away.

"Arrey, main toh bilkul theek ha. Bas thoda bahar gayi thi, chinta mat kar." Urmi tried to reassure her placed a hand on her arm.

She turned towards her, "Tum jaanti ho, bahar tumhare liye kitna khatra hai. Woh log bahar tumhara intezaar kar rahe honge ky kab tum ao aur......." Karishma concern didn't waver as she said.

"Acha, acha, shant ho ja. main aage se dhyan rakhungi, kahin bhi akeli nahi jaygi" Urmila said try to calm down her.

Karishma looked towards her with a questionable manner and she said "paka bol rhi ha."

Karishma nodded, still holding onto her worry. "Chalo, andar chalte hain," she said, leading the way inside.
.
.
.
.
.
Haseena was laying in her bed, was changing sides in restlessness. She couldn't shake off the worry she saw in Karishma's eyes earlier. Clutching her bedsheet tightly, tears streamed down her face as she grappled with the weight of her helplessness and guilt. How would she ever gather the courage to reveal herself as Haseena Malik? How could she justify the pain she causing to those who cared for her? is there any justification existed for her actions, for breaking their hearts.

She couldn't ignore the immense care and love Karishma had shown her. She realized that she was willing to go to any lengths to catch the culprit and ensure justice, even if it is meant to protect a girl who was just a look like of her madam sir.

Unable to bear the weight of her thoughts any longer, Haseena rose from her bed, "I should check her once."

Haseena stepped quietly towards Karishma's room, her heart was heavy with concern. As she reached the door, she silently but with a hestintation press the knob to open the door. she noticed that the room was in darkness, illuminated only by the soft glow of the moonlight filtering through the curtains. The silence was broken only by the muffled sobs.

With a gentle push, Haseena opened the door and peered inside. There, she saw Karishma sitting on the bed, her head bowed, shoulders trembling with silent sobs. It was a heartbreaking sight, seeing someone so strong reduced to tears.

Haseena's heart clenched with pain as she saw Karishma struggle to control her cries. Without hesitation, she stepped into the room, quietly closing the door behind her. She approached Karishma slowly, not wanting to startle her, and then gently placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Karishma," Haseena softly spoke.

Karishma, who turned her face up abruptly, startled by the sudden presence of someone. As their eyes met, Haseena could see the fear and vulnerability reflected in Karishma's gaze upon being caught crying.