09

Continuation......

As Haseena was looking around while observing the place with a flashback of her past incidents where once she lost everything.

Karishma voice broke her trance, "Humen bacha lo, humen abi madam sir ky kaatil tak punchana ha." her voice trembled with pleading, before she again lost her consciousness.

Tears streamed down her face, she immediately held her gently and tapped her cheeks, "Kuch ni ho ga ap ko, sun rahi han na ap humri baat, yakeen kijeyay humra, kuch hony hi ni dayn gy ap ko." she was repeating continuously while trying to make her conscious in between splashing water on her face till than in the distance, the sound of an ambulance siren filled the air, with a glimmer of hope.
.
.
.
.
At Hospital......

Haseena was pacing anxiously in the corridor waiting for doctor who was checking Karishma, her heart skipped a beat as the doctor came out from the room. she rushed towards him.

"Ab Kasi han wo."? she anxiously asked.

"Wo bilkul tk han, tension wali koi bat ni ha, bas tori physical injuries han jaldi theek ho jayn gi aur ak elbow fracture ha us ko kuch time lagy ga." With a reassuring smile, the doctor explained.

Haseena took a deep breath as relief washed over her as she felt a weight lift off her shoulders.

"Hum mil sakty han kia un sy." she asked with desperation.

"Just an hour later, abi she is under anesthesia. "

"You should get those scratches looked at too," doctor said to her, gesturing towards her arm.

"Take her nurse." Following his advice, the nurse led Haseena inside to tend to her injuries.

As nurse was leading her injuries bandage Haseena was lost in her thoughts, "whether to tell Ami about the incident or not. she will get worry. and now Karishma is also fine. I shouldn't. once we will go home she will get to know." she thought to herself. With a sigh of relief, she decided to keep the matter to herself, sparing Ami any unnecessary concern.

After getting bandaged, Haseena entered the room where Karishma was laying covered with a bandage on her head and her arm in a sling. She went near her with trempling feet and sat beside her, but the sight of Karishma in this state was too overwhelming for her that Unable to contain her emotions, she quickly got up and rushed into the washroom. closed the door behind her.

As tears started to rolled down her eyes she bent down over the sink, her shoulders started to shake with sobs. her mind was replaying the harrowing scene of Karishma's injured state, the blood trickling down her head, her struggle to open her eyes, her trembling voice, all pierced through her heart like shards of glass, causing waves of tears.

She quickly turned on the tap, and splashed water onto her face, hoping to wash away not just the tears, but also the image of karishma etched in her mind.

As the water stream down over her face, Haseena's thoughts swirled with guilt and pain. She couldn't shake reason that Karishma's loss of control over the jeep was also because of her. The very place where she had been wounded by bullets was the reason that she is in this state right now.

"She couldn't even bear the sight of that place," she mumered and slowly hit the edge of sink with her hand that made her escaped a sigh from her lips she quickly placed her hand over her mouth to suppress the both physical and emotional pain.

"Humen bacha lo, humen madam sir ky kaatil ko pukarna ha. " the words echoed in her mind.

"Kia un ki zindgi ka bas yehi ak purpose ha, kia sirf ak yehi waja ha jis ky liyay wo Jeena chati ti. aur Kuch bi ni ha kia un ky pass." haseena wondered. "Why karishma....."