Chapter 15

Jaxon POV

My son came back in a foul mood today he wasn't his usual preppy self and I had no idea why until I asked him.

"What's wrong Kay Kay?" I asked as he walked through the door with his sulking face. Today I came early from work and I was working on my kitchen counter when he walked in.

"Hi daddy " he said with his little smile as he threw his bag on the floor as he sat down.

"Kayden" I said in my stern voice as I gave him the face. I always taught him not to throw things around and keep them in their respective places.

"Sorry daddy" he said as he picked up his bag and went to his room to put it away and he came back and sat down.

I saved my work and closed my laptop as I talked to my son. "Okay now tell me what's wrong?" I asked.

"Bess fiend didn't come to school today" he said. I should have known that Miss Cooper had something to do with my son's foul mood.

Actually Miss Cooper is responsible for all of my son's moods, whether his happy or sad is always "Bess fiend this or Bess fiend that" he has developed a very special relationship with her.

"Ohh and do you know why that is?" I asked as I  really wanted to know.

"Daddy I just a baby" he said rolling his eyes and I smiled at that.

"Right sorry you are just a baby but you my baby" I said squeezing him in a hug.

"Silly daddy " he said laughing as he hugged me back. "So are you hungry and what do you want to eat?" I asked carting him to the kitchen to prepare brunch for him.

"Ohh Kayden wants pancakes" he said bouncing up and down on the counter.

"Pancakes for brunch?" I asked looking at him.

"Please daddy please" he said giving me a pouty face.

"Oh noo not the face " I said covering my face and I heard his little giggles. I would do anything to hear those giggles for the rest of my life.

"Silly daddy" he said giggling " Okay if my Kayden wants pancakes for brunch he will get pancakes" I said as I took out the ingredients for it.

Ever since his mom died I asked my mom to teach me a few dishes so that I can cook for my son so that I don't have cooks to cook for him everyday.

"Thank you daddy you are the best daddy ever" he said after I put the plate of pancakes next to him,but I couldn't get it out of my mind that Miss Cooper didn't show up at school today I was worried about her.

"You welcome Kay Kay now finish eating your food" I said.