Other Family (Chapter 29)

Start from the beginning

"Prussia was acting like a baby, you should have seen him." laughed R.E

Soviet glanced at his dad, a smile formed on his lips, Oooo looks like someone is going to spill the beans. I am going to love this. 

"Father I seen you curled up into a ball and cried for a long time, you would either be on the couch or in your room." spilled Soviet "You were also acting like a baby, even more than Prussia"

Everyone started to laugh out loud, R.E tried to deinied this fact and kept making up excuses. I decied to go upstairs to check on the countries up there, Soviet went with me while Third, and Weimar stayed behind. I went to the closest door, which was Britain's room. I knocked on his door, no respons so I knocked on it again. 

"Go away, I am not in the mood." I heard the muffled british accent say

I continued to knock repeatedly until I heard the county get up from whatever he was sitting or laying on. The door was soon slam open and there stood Britain, wearing a white botton up shirt and trouser. Normally I would see him wear a black suit and a tophat, he would sometime hold a cane. When Britain layed eyes on me, he froze just like a statue.

"Are you really real?" He asked

I look down at me and return my gaze to the British country. "Last time I checked yes."

Britain reached out his hands, he placed his blue palm on my head. 

"You are real." Without wasting time I was pulled into a hug. "I was so scared that we lost you."

"Well now you don't need to be, I am here aren't I?" I asked

Soviet broke the huge and joked that convincing Rectangle or G.E would be the toughest. I told Britain that I will see him later and walked to G.E's room, this time Soviet and I banged on the door. 

"Was zum Teufel, wer ist das?" (What the hell, who is this?) we heard G.E shout. 

"Someone that is going to eat the rest of the chocolate in the refrigerator." I joked.

There was a pause, until some shuffling going on in the room. I took a few step back and the door was slamed open, I saw G.E in his regular uniform. He layed eyes on me and tears started to come out from his eyes, I gave him a hug showing him that I am real. I felt his arms around me as he silently cried. 

"You are actually back Courtney your back!" Shouted G.E 

I heard doors being open in the hallway, I turned around and saw that G.E had alerted a few countries. 

"COURTNEY!" 

Rectangle ran to me, he lifted me into the air and caught me as if I was a little kid. 

"I thought you were going to die, the doctor told us you had a lot of bullet in you." said Rectangle

"Welp I guess death won't catch up to me anytime soon." I joked 

After a long reunion things were well. During the time we played games and everything was normal. Chocolate kept pouncing on me and was very happy to see me out of the hospital bed. A few days has passed, it's the 6th day that I was out of the hospital and everything was same. Third, Weimar and Soviet pulled pranks and played a few games. Their school started again and mine well lets just say I would be home schooling at the moment, due to the shooting that pput me in a hospital. I wasn't allowed to go out or in the garden, which was kind stupid. Britain was mainly the one teaching me things, sometimes when he is away other countries fill in for him. Britain was the one teaching me English, not American English, British English, the two of us has a few different way to say some words.