The Fight (Chapter 13)

(3r person POV)

Courtney was lead to a guest room by A.E, the room was beautiful. There was a big bed, a desk and even a bathroom connecting to it. Courtney thanked the empire also, the empire smilled softly and said good night. Now Courtney was alone in the guest room, the first thing she throught was she needed a shower. Courtney was running for atleast two days straight with no sleep, and that is not good with for her health. She got in the shower and turned on the water, the feeling of warm water flow over her, there was soap so she used those. After a good shower she forgot that she doesn't have any other clothes execpt for the ones she wore. Courtney had forgotten that her backpack is littleraly magical and could just provided her with house hold necessity, when Courtney spotted her backpack she remembered that it has everything that she needed. She unziped it and pulled out a PJ, it was a bit big but hey atleast it has pant and a long sleeves. 

As she got dress into it and layed on the bed, she couldn't sleep though

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As she got dress into it and layed on the bed, she couldn't sleep though. Courtney felt another persence with her, she looked around the room and from the corner of her eyes she swear she saw a figure standing beside her bed. Courtney told the strange presence in the room that she know it's here, the room was dark so she couldn't see the whole bedroom clearly. Courtney was looking around her surrounding in a fight postion unaware a figure was behind her, it charged at her pushing to the ground hard. Courtney quickly got up just to be pushed back again, thats it she had enough. She clenched to her fist and swung at the figure, her hand hit it's rock hard stomach. Courtney pulled backher arm her hand now hurts, as she looked up to see the figure gone. Suddenly a knock was heard on the door, Courtney was thinking weither she should open it. Her body dragged her to the door, and she opened it.

"Чух нещо да излиза от стаята ти и дойдох да те проверя, добре ли си?" (I heard something coming from your room and I came to check on you, are you ok?). Even though the house is dark Courtney knew it was Bulagria infront of her.    

"Y-Yes I'm alright thank you, Bulgaria." Courtney mentaly smacked her face for studdering. 

Bulgaria nodded and walked away, Courtney closed the door behind her and decided to go to bed. Maybe the lack of sleep is catching up to her, she took of her hat and placed it on the desk. She got under the blankets and slowly drifted of to sleep unaware of the same figure standing beside her watching her. The figure could just end her right now but something is keeping it away to do so, like a spell. No matter how hard he tried to kill her it only did minium damage, like a scratch or a bruise. The figure had two little horns on it's head and wore a bandage across it's eyes with an 'X' marked on it, the figure look like a demon excalty how little childeren describe it. Dark, have two horns, a tail, and pure evil. The figure was watching Courtney sleep until a white light apeared in the room, another figure stepped out of the blinding light. The figure looked like the oppsite of the demon figure, instead it looked like an angle from heavan. It wore a long white robe, the figure have intotal 8 wings, two small pairs on it's head and the other four on its back. It also wore a blindfold across it's eyes with a 'O' on it. The angle's wings were yellow and even a bit gold, it also wore a cross around it's neck, and a glowing halo was floating about it's head. The angle walked toward the demon figure. The demen let out his hidden par of arms, now he has 4 arms. The demon wore a tie and cuffs on each of his wrist.