Vitruvius

The scene cuts back to Emmet and Wyldstyle, who are dressed in their disguise about to enter into a saloon.

Wyldstyle: "All you have to do is blend in and act like you belong here."

Emily Brickowski: "Oh, perfect. No problem."

They enter the saloon as everyone in the saloon starts to go about their business. They make their way through the saloon as some guys were staring at them creepily.

Emily Brickowski: "Uh, hello?"

Wyldstyle: "Don't talk to them, let's find the wizard and get this over with."

Wyldstyle notices Vitruvius playing the piano at the saloon.

Wyldstyle: "There he is. *goes over to him* Vitruvius."

Vitruvius: "Who? I've never heard of that man, whom I am not. Who are you?"

Wyldstyle: "It's me."

Vitruvius: "I am a blind man, I cannot see."

Wyldstyle: "It's Wyldstyle."

Vitruvius: "Are you a DJ?"

Wyldstyle: "What? Why is everybody...?"

Vitruvius: "Oh! Wait, wait. Are you the student I used to have who was so insecure she kept changing her name?"

Wyldstyle: "No! No, no."

Vitruvius: "Yeah, first Dark Storm..."

Wyldstyle: "Ssh. No."

Vitruvius: "Then Gemini, then there was Neversmile-"

Wyldstyle: "Whatever."

Vitruvius: "Then Freak Face..."

Wyldstyle: "Ssh-sh. Okay. Okay."

Vitruvius: "Then Snazzypants..."

Wyldstyle: "Alright! Yes!"

He suddenly Vitruvius stops playing and turns to Wyldstyle.

Vitruvius: "Meet me upstairs in ten seconds"

He then turns and starts to walk off using his scepter when suddenly he bangs into the wall and falls. The scene cuts to 10 seconds later as they meet upstairs and enter into a room full of stuff collected from all the different Lego worlds.

Emily Brickowski: "Oh, man. You have a very weirdly decorated place.

Vitruvius: "Thank you."

Wyldstyle: "Vitruvius, we have found the Piece of Resistance."

Vitruvius: "Is it true?"

Wyldstyle: "Yes, but..."

Vitruvius: "Wyldstyle, the prophecy states that you are the Special. The embodiment of good, foiler of evil, the most talented, most brilliant, most important person in the universe."

Wyldstyle: "That would be great, but...Emily is the one who found the Piece."

Emily turns and waves.

Emily Brickowski: "Hello."

Vitruvius: "I am blind, young lady, I can't see."

Emily Brickowski: "Oh sorry sir."

Vitruvius: "It's fine young lady, you do have a lovely attitude for a master builder."

Wyldstyle: "I'm not sure she's the Special, actually, because she's not even a Master Builder. Watch. Emily, just given what's around you, build something simple."

Emily Brickowski: "Okay."

Wyldstyle: "Like an awesome race car."

Emily Brickowski: "Great."

Wyldstyle: "Go."

Emily Brickowski: "Do you have the instructions?"

Vitruvius: "No. You must create the instructions in your mind, my liege."

Emily Brickowski: "Ha. Okay. Race car."

She starts looking around the room, unsure of what to do.

Emily Brickowski: "Um...well, there's a lot of really cool stuff here. I don't see a wheel or...three more wheels."

Wyldstyle: "*to Vitruvius* See! She can't do it, She will never be a Master Builder.

Vitruvius: "Of course not, not if you keep telling her, she can't. She needs to see that she can."

Vitruvius goes over to Emily and puts his hands against Emily's head.

Emily Brickowski: "What are you doing?"

He then suddenly pops off Emmet's hair, revealing her Lego head.

Vitruvius: "We are entering your mind..."

Emily Brickowski: "Wait, what?!"

Vitruvius: "To prove that you have to unlock the potential to be a Master Builder."

Vitruvius and Wyldstyle start bowing and moving around her until finally we see all of them in Emily's mind which is a vast empty space.