First Love 05

Aasma was standing in front of him, feeling almost desperate. She looked at the paper on the table and regretted everything. "I don't think you should do it," she said, almost whimpering.

But he had already signed it. "I'm waiting," he said, his voice devoid of the gentleness it used to have. All she could hear now was a cold voice that filled her with even more regret.

She caught hold of the ink in her hand and when she was about to scribble down her name on the place of their separation, she looked up to meet his gaze. Precisely cold gaze.

"Do I have a chance?" She asked with her pursed lips, the pen caught in the mid-air between the paper.

His face turned eventually stoic as if she was looking at a robot. "Never." He clenched his jaw at those crocodile tears in those eyes.

"I hope you get what you deserve after destroying those lives Aasma."

"I already think I got it." She finally signed those papers. The sign of his freedom, the sign of his separation from someone toxic in his life.

He finally smiled, the dimple which finally was set free popped up on his pale cheek and hid behind the bushes of his subtle.

She held her eyes closed after slapping the pen on the table. Her heart was beating rapidly. What had she done?

She finally realized her life had nothing but given her chances only to ruin every single of them this way. And she couldn't realize less that Aizaz was the greatest chance for her to improve herself, he tried his best to communicate with her and give her a chance even after knowing her true self. Yet all she did was ignore and insult him to such an extent that he finally decided to leave her.

But her jealousy towards the other girl whom Aizaz had married was more. Her pathetic self was jealous of Aynoor because she was the one who filled his head with divorce.

She will leave now but not before destroying another life.

"Let me stay another night here. I'll leave tomorrow." She replied with her usual bitter voice and Aizaz only nodded his head looking outside the window. It was raining cats and dogs.

He knocked on the door of his room and checked the time; it was 10 pm. As she didn't respond, he assumed she had gone to bed and entered the room.

Taking a long shower in the spacious bathroom Aynoor felt relief and aches from her body gone in a few minutes. Taking the towel she simply held it against her chest like her normal self, she had her own room and bathroom so she never thought of wearing her clothes in the bathroom.

And the instant regret rushed through her body when her eyes clashed with his browns. His eyes were as wide as she could have ever seen that she pressed her lips holding her towel in a deathly grip.

A few seconds had passed and he felt normal, but she remained frozen in her place. She didn't dare to move as if her towel would give up on her if she moved an inch.

He moved forward taking a long stride towards her, her eyes went saucers now when he filled their gap and stood close towards her but without touching. But still, she could feel his heat and cologne till her head.

She stood at 5'6ft, but today she felt like a mere 4ft shorty next to his towering height. She moved back trying to maintain distance, she didn't know how she was even able to walk as her legs had turned like jelly.

He did that again pulling her breath away till her back touched the wall behind her. He leaned down towards her face, she didn't dare to turn her eyes away from his mesmerizing ones. He was dazed by her beauty she could see it was now filled with a tint of lust and possessiveness towards her.

She held her breath in her chest when she felt his chest touching her softness. He smirked, he freaking smirked at her red face.

She had the most curvaceous body like a woman should ever have. Her chest, her ass and her thin waist that he suppressed his desire to choke it, he noticed every part of her exposed body, not to forget those peaking breasts against that freagin towel.

She gasped when he placed his lips on hers, she gulped when he started to ravish it like he was hungry for them.

She held her eyes closed and when she realized he was kissing her she tried to oppose him trying to move him away but the little strength she used didn't even gain his attention as he ravished her sweet mouth groaning in pleasure.

She stilled when he lifted her like a baby and threw her on the nearby table trying to match her with his height. She was so short that his neck was aching.

His eyes glimpsed a shade of darkness looking at her dishevelled form, red lips and red nose contrasting her fair white colour. He instantly buried his face in her slender neck whilst choking her waist. Aynoor moaned when he started to bruise her neck giving hickeys all over the place which he accessed.

The towel not able to protect fell near her private part giving him the view of her womanhood. Damn!

He didn't wait and kissed the hell out of her leaving her breathless at his assaults. He was no gentleman with her like he always was, Aynoor didn't realise that this was the same Aizaz who held her hand gently and politely when she fell.

"N..nahi...kar-ein.." he massaged her breasts with his rough hands while planting hickeys all over her skin. She felt every part of her body enjoying every little touch of his.

She couldn't believe his hands were perfectly moulding every inch of her body, but now they got more bold and were caressing her inner thigh inside the towel. "Kya. nahin. krun. meri. jaan.?" He whispered kissing her lips again and again.

She gasped in pain when he mercilessly entered his rough two fingers inside of her. She clenched his shirt ruining it whilst piercing her nails into it, she pressed her lips tightly as the pain was too much. She couldn't even imagine just his fingers were hurting like hell what would be her consequences when she legit had segs with him?

His pace was merciless as he buried deep deep inside of her, he looked really experienced in it she thought with her clenched eyes. Maybe because of his first wife.

"P-lease sto-p" she pleaded holding his arm with tears in her eyes, she felt really used right now.

He was all in his clothes and she was completely naked in front of him, all of her life she'd done her purdah righteously and he took it away from her. It was his right. She reminded herself.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried cupping her right cheek and wiping away her warm tears. She looked into his eyes, there he was a new person. His shades of eyes as if changing from one colour to the other, they were darkened with desire before but are now sweet with moisture in an instant.

He quickly took the blanket from the bed and wrapped it around her body, he pecked her lips calming her down. She sniffed loudly and he chuckled she caught a cold due to air-conditioning, her nose and eyes red he was in no time lost inside her eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat when she clashed her eyes with his caramel ones, he was looking at her with so much love that she curled her toes while looking down on her lap.

He held her neck, forcefully making her look at him. Their lips parted with their mingling heavy breaths as he whispered out finally, "You would never know how much I love you Ayn-ul-Noor."

He buried her inside his neck as he buried his face inside her neck. He sniffed her fresh scent as he felt at home with her in his arms.

She couldn't believe what he'd just said, she thought he must be using her but she was completely proven wrong. Aynoor mentally face palmed herself that she ignored the fact the way he only looked at her.

"I swear I have never loved someone as much as I loved you. My Ayn-ul-Noor."

Btw how's the story going? I've not gotten any comments so far🤔
I'll update soon if you guys support🌚
And then again stay Safe!