Junoon 03

"Can I?"

Ridah suppressed the urge to smile upon hearing his flirtatious question. Omg. She was a blushing mess right now!

"Yeah of course young man." Becca was the one to reply instead when Ridah showed no sign of moving from her frozen place.

"Thank you, sweety." Hamza blinked at Becca with his flirty smirk, he turned around and sat on a chair at a distance.

"Go on, finally there's someone to handle this nuisance," Becca whispered with a scowl on her lips, the tension between these young people was hard to ignore.
Ridah sighed loudly standing in the changing room, she placed her palm on her chest to hear it banging like it was on the way to bursting.

"Ridah?"

She looked into his deep amber eyes with overflowing emotions in hers, he was so beautiful, so charming and precious to her. He was blessed with every good character she would ever see in a person.

Although she didn't interact with him she wasn't blind to not notice his sweet and respectable gestures towards women, and the fact that he maintained a little distance from them not letting them enter his personal space was adorning.

"Um.."

She stuttered sitting in front of him, he came all the way here ordering both of them a coffee eventually ordering her to be seated in front of him, she felt her throat drying at the sudden adrenaline.

Does he perhaps seem interested in her?

"Coming to the point. I need a favour from you."

Yes. What was she even expecting?

The school heartthrob is merely interested in a petite hijabi? Sounded absurd to her.

"Go ahead." she calmed herself down gulping down the cappuccino finally leaning on the chair. She sighed internally staring at his busy form which seemed to be searching for something on the mobile.

"I want you to partner with me in my farewell," he asked finally diverting his attention towards her, no freaking way right?

"Why?" she asked curiously staring at him, everyone around them was boring holes through Hamza don't know for what. Wearing a hot cut-sleeved T-shirt with shorts, he looked no less than a model.

"Because I want you to," he replied casually sipping on the straw.

Ridah sighed loudly getting up, she was a feisty girl and he needed to know that. He needs to persuade her if he wants to be a partner with the great Ridah.

"It's okay if you say no. I have many girls around." the smirk on his full lips made her sit on the seat once again. She took a deep breath and finally, she nodded her head agreeing for her to be his partner.