First Love 03

"Aynoor. Aap theek to hai na meri jaan?" Bilal asked holding her right wrist in his palm as she tried to get a grip on herself.
Standing in the lobby of the hospital outside the ICU she had no consciousness of her surroundings she didn't even realise a non mehram touching her untouched self.

Her mom inside the room was bawling her eyes out because of the sudden accident that occurred an hour ago.
They were driving back home from the business party when a truck driver crashed his huge vehicle into their car, their father being the saviour pulled the steering wheel all towards himself letting his wife and daughter be safe.

They had a very minor accident, whereas Mr Ahmed Niyazi had a major accident and the doctors had given their answer of his survival rate to be almost zero.

Aizaz's eyes turned darker in shade watching his disgusting hands on her frail white wrists. She seemed lost staring at the ground whereas the other pair of lusty eyes stared back at her with not really good thoughts.
He could see Bilal wasn't a good guy.

"Aynoor!" He gritted out, his jaw still clenched in anger and a sudden rush of possessiveness and jealousy sparked his body.

She cast her dark sad eyes with his knight ones, she gulped at his red eyes. But here his heart started beating rapidly in its place looking at her vulnerable state.
The scratches of the accident were clear on her cheek and forehead, she was in a very messy state that she didn't even decipher to take her dupatta on her head.

She looked ethereal, like a broken angel. Who had lost something very very precious.

"Andar jao." He said the voice was darker than a night with his eyes still on their clasped hands. She looked here and there not realising his outburst and gasped when she felt Bilal hands on her wrists as she tried to shake them away roughly.

Bilal frowned at the guy he'd barely seen before. "Who are you again?" He questioned staring at her retreating back.

"Not a person to mess up with," Aizaz said bumping into his shoulder and walking inside the resting room, Mr Niyazi was just now shifted here as he'd fallen into a coma.

Mrs Maryam was crying like there was no tomorrow, his eyes searched for its peace when he took in her beautiful appearance.
She was still in her party wear dress, but her long dark hair which was tied in a beautiful long fishtail was a little messy now.

"Ammi. Abba.." she silently whimpered holding her mouth in her palms, her eyes were red, with sadness engulfing them.
Her eyes couldn't move away from the vulnerable state of her father, his domineering and kind of personality which held power before felt so vulnerable right now to her eyes that it clenched her heart in extreme pain.

"Abba..abba..abba..." She kept on whispering as she felt her surroundings gradually moving away from her space, it went completely dark when she felt two arms and a hard chest against her body.

"Ayn-ul-Noor?!"

She heard him before she could decipher anything else her mind shut completely.

"Bilal please leave." Mrs Maryam said her voice almost whimpering due to the crying session she had two hours ago.

"No Mrs Maryam, I want to marry Aynoor this is the least I can do," Bilal replied, his eyes on the lying stature of Mr Niyazi. The old lady could see behind those wicked eyes, his lips were almost curled up in a smirk. If this accident made anyone happier it would be Bilal because Mr Niyazi was the only one stopping him from getting Aynoor.

"She isn't getting married to you, her mother is still alive!" She could feel her blood boil, this is the reason her father was eager in searching for a suitable spouse for her who could protect her from these kinds of men.

"Let's see?" Bilal chuckled waving at the fainted Aynoor beside Mr Niyazi who was on the glucose lying on the stretcher still unconscious, his eyes turned towards the rich caramel-coloured orbs which were at the farther corner of the room only to gulp hard. Aizaz was staring back at him with a storm of emotions in his eyes, the most eminent?
Trying his best to not kill this fucker.

Bilal left quickly as he felt fear subsiding him.

"Help us out."

Mrs Maryam whispered blankly staring at the wall behind the bed, her daughter, her husband lying on the stretcher like a lifeless person ripped away all of her left sanity.

Aizaz couldn't look at anyone, he just stared at the ground letting her continue. The room was dead silent for almost five minutes when he heard her once again, but now her tears streaming down her round face.

"Marry our Aynoor..." She said and cried out while holding onto her face.
"These people were the reason he was hurrying to get Aynoor married, they wouldn't let her live peacefully Aizaz. They-They would destroy us, they would tear her down completely!"

She sobbed harder and harder as she let those words out.

"Humare sarr per se chhat ukhad gayi hai, Bina chhat ke Hume cheelein nonch khaaegi, Aizaz.."

She now felt numb as she turned around seeing her unconscious lying daughter.
This was harsh on her, but she had to protect her daughter and stay strong.

"She was our blessing." Mrs Maryam zoned out still staring at her sleeping form, "We got her after thousands of prayers, but she was worth the wait. Itni Mohabbat krne wali, phool jaisi, rishte usey apni Jaan se pyaare. Kehti thi ammi apne beheno ke liye mujhe mat bhool jana. Per mere liye apni beheno ko bhi mat bhoolna. Kisi se ghalati hojaye to khud maafi mangti taaki wo bura na mehsoos kare."

She stopped her tears and looked towards his pair of sad eyes.

"Batao mujhe. Batao mujhe, mai kaise un darindo se meri phool jaisi beti ko bachao? Apnalo use, khuda ne tum mard ko chaar biwi ki parwaangi di hai, a-aj uski ehmiyat pata chali mujhe.."

Aizaz looked up finally looking into her red tear-stained face, he was frozen in his place. His eyes turned moist as they looked towards the peace beside Mrs Maryam, she lay there without any worries giving it all to him.

"Shaadi krlo meri beti ke liye bheek mangti hoo mai!"

A tear rolled down his pale cheek when he looked at the old lady who was almost begging him, he shook his head moving towards her.

He leaned onto his knees holding the hand of the old lady with his eyes still on unconscious Aynoor.

"Ap abhi bhi sadme me hai Mrs Maryam, isslie aapko hosh nahi ki aap mujhse apki beti ka rishta maang rahe ho, Ayn-ul-Noor azeez hai mujhe bhi itni azeez ki ek aansu bhi uski aankh me dekhne par Dil toot jaata hai mera."

He paused and the old woman looked into his eyes, they were filled with passion, dismal, betrayal and another sparkly one, hope. Aynoor said this to her mom once, Aizaz's eyes held an unknown mystery in them.
And she could say her daughter was absolutely true.

"Lekin shayad aap ye baat apne hosh me rehkar nahi bolti.."

He said trying to calm himself down, as if he was trying to say that to himself, it wasn't possible his first love where he could even give his life away for can be his, it didn't even feel true in his wildest dreams.

"Koi Maa apni beti ka rishta bagair hosh me rehkar nahi karti, Aizaz. Mujhe pata hai tum bhi usse Mohabbat krte ho, shaadi krlo usse khush raho aur mujhe pata hai Aasma tumhari ho kar bhi tumhari nahi hai Aizaz."

The woman realized that what she was about to say might come across as selfish, but she knew it was the truth, a painful truth that the man had to accept.

As he stood still, the storm outside hit the window with great force, and suddenly everything seemed to hit him like a ton of bricks. He couldn't believe what was happening. Was this even possible?

Vote comment and patience🌚