☮47☮

August POV (2.5.16)

Bria: "Aug!" She yelled

Me: "Kitchen!" I yelled back.

She walked into the kitchen with her laptop. She sat at the bar & sat her computer in front of her. I turned the stove off & moved the pot.

Me: "You got them back?"

Bria: "Yeah. Look."

Majesty ran in the kitchen, running from Agnes. She ran into me, before she fell I picked her up & blew on her stomach.

Me: "Our child don't like clothes."

Bria: "I know."

I blew on her stomach again & she laughed. I walked over to the computer & hit the arrow.

Bria: "Guess who I seen on my way back.."

Me: "Who?" I asked looking at the picture.

Bria: "Juliana." I turned my head so fast.

Me: "Please tell me you ain't fight her."

Bria: "I wanted to. I really wanted to throw the fucking basket at her.. But I had Maj with me so I simply talked to her. She was tryna be all cute & funny. Like bit-" she paused. "Tomorrow we gone meet up & ima have a conversation with her. No threats or fights.. Just talk."

Me: "Ion think that's a good idea. You too hot headed & she pushes yo buttons."

Bria: "Nothing's gonna go down. I promise."

Me: "Let's pray so. This my favorite. Can I get my own copy of this? Cause I deadass want this."

I said referring to the picture of her in Esquire shoot spraying herself with water.

Bria: "that water was cold as hell & sure.. Weirdo."

Me: "Bite my lip." She smiled.

Bria: "You're nasty." I chuckled.

Me: "So what's next for you?"

Bria: "*sighs* vacation. I've done everything.. That I wanted to do. I got married. I've worked my ass off in many areas. I had an amazing daughter. I'm good over here. I'm working on forgiving my mom. After I talk Juliana.. I think I'll be good. You?"

Me: "Billboard Awards. Work on some singles then start working on my album. Get some shit planned for Maj birthday."

Bria: "Speaking of her birthday.. You know she's like always barefoot or half naked?" I raised a brow. "And she loves the Flintstones. So I was thinking we do something related to that. It'd be dope. With the bouncy houses & stuff. She loves your car for some odd reason & Chris gave me the number for the guy who did Royalty's toy cars.. So I think we should get her that & a whole bunch of other shit."

Me: "Damn, you got the whole 9?" She giggled.

Bria: "Yeah.. I had to think of something for my baby. I thought about Bubble Butt's party too."

Me: "Oh yeah. Speaking of Ri.. You know how I dropped her off at the airport with her moms?" She nodded. "Some paparazzi took some pictures. Somebody sent in a video, so I'm sure they gone start asking questions. To make shit simple.. I told The Breakfast Club we needed to talk & I want all yall there."

Bria: "Yall? Who's yall?"

Me: "You. Maj. Ri. Monica. Everybody."

Bria: "You know ion like Angela."

Me: "Lemme rephrase that. I told Angie Martinez, but you know.."

Bria: "Oh ok.. I'll be there then."