☮24☮

Bria POV (4.30.14)

Before I give yall the 411, I wanna say, I really miss August. We FaceTime from time to time but other than that.. We barely have time for each other. His work schedule doesn't agree with mine & it causes too much shit. Which is why I just want him to move in with me already.

Anyway, I'm doing more photoshoots. So many that I got a manager lol. Guess who? AMANDA. She's a great manager to be honest. And she so professional. Plus she keep everything simple. So as far as that, I'm cool. I still do photoshoots for other folks but not as often.

But, right now, I'm coming home from the gym. When I got here, a magazine was on my porch. I picked it up & it was a picture of me & Aug on the cover. The headline was 'August Alsina's New Boo?' Then it was some other stories on the sides. Although, the picture was cute. I was holding his hand & then another was us kissing. I walked in the house & sat it down. Agnes ran to me, she so hyper.

Me: "Hey mommy's baby!"

I crouched down & picked her up. I put my purse down & pulled my hair out of its ponytail.

Me: "Potty?"

I walked to the backdoor & let her out. I really need a doggie door.

??: "August Alsina's New Boo?"

I turned around to see August reading the magazines.

Me: "How the hel-"

I went up to him & hit him.

Me: "What the fuck?!"

August: "Why must you always hit me dawg?"

Me: "You scared me! How you get in?"

August: "What's my name?"

Me: "August, I'm no-"

August: "Amanda let me in." He laughed.

Me: "That's not funny, you scared me.." I pouted.

August: "So you mad na?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry."

He pulled me to him & kissed me. He kept kissing me all over my face & I couldn't help but smile.

Me: "I missed you.."

August: "I know." I rolled my eyes.

Me: "You so cocky. Did you eat?"

August: "Bria.."

Me: "Huh?"

August: "Worry about you."

Me: "Nigga, you are me."

August: "I ate. I had-"

Me: "Popeyes." He raised a brow.

August: "See, you not worried about yourself." I laughed. "Did you eat?"

I walked pass him & opened the door for Agnes.

Me: "No, I left at 4 this morning & I haven't had a chance to sit down, but I'm fine."

August: "It's 10 at night. You haven't eaten ALL DAY?" I sat down & took my heels off.

Me: "It's not a big deal."

August: "THATS 18 HOURS." He yelled.

Me: "I told you I didn't have a chance to sit down & ion think yelling gone change the situation."

August: "Come on Bria, dats a long ass time. You can't starve your body."

Me: "I'm not, I'm fine baby."