☮4☮

August POV (6.30.13)

First lemme introduce myself, I'm August Alsina. I'm a singer, grinder, & provider. I'm from Nola, I'm 20 years old, & the rest you should know. If you don't, Google get chu right.

This mornin' I woke up & Bria was looking at me. Shit scared a nigga, to be real.

Me: "Don't do dat shit." I groaned.

Bria: "Oooh, somebody's cranky. I made you breakfast." I looked at her then sat up.

Me: "Where the kid-"

Bria: "Daycare."

I got up & stretched. I went into my bathroom & do my morning routine.

Me: "How you sleep?" She smiled.

Bria: "Amazing.. Your bed is my bestfriend now." I chuckled.

Me: "Well guess what?" She raised a brow. "I fuck her every night."

Bria: "Really? Not what she said last night." I laughed.

Me: "I'll give ya dat." She smiled.

Bria: "Your food is on the stove." She said getting up.

Me: "Where you going?" I asked, watchin' her grab her phone.

Bria: "Home." I looked at her.

Me: "Fuck ya mea-"

Bria: "I got a hotel room, not to far from here & I need clothes so ima get them while he isn't there."

Me: "Yeen goin' alone." She sucked her teeth. "And don't try to argue wit me."

Bria: "August I appreciate you tryna help but.. I got it." I sighed.

Me: "You stubborn."

Bria: "I've been told."

Me: "But you still ain't going alone. You can wait til I finish eating den we can go togetha."

Bria: "Hurry up." She said in a sigh.

I ate, then showered, then we left. I found it cute how she had her lil attitude. She act like KayKay.

Bria: "And make a left." She mumbled.

I made a left & she pointed to her crib. I pulled into the drive way & parked. She grabbed the handle but I turned her towards me.

Me: "The attitude ain't needed."

Bria: "Yeah, okay." She got out the car & went in the house.

Bria POV

I packed clothes & moved fast. I put my toothbrush in my bag, when I turned around Vin was standing behind me. Vin was Corneal's best man. He was the only one allowed in the house when he wasn't home.

Vin: "Going somewhere?" I chewed on my bottom lip, thinking.

Me: "I.. Was just ready to redo my closet.. That's all."

Vin: "You're an awful lair." He grabbed me & threw me over his shoulder.

I punched his back over & over. It wasn't working so I bit him. I bit the fuck outta him too, he screamed loud & dropped me, falling to the ground himself. I kicked him in his face & zipped my bag up quick. I grabbed it & ran out the house. I hopped in the car & put my stuff in the back.

August: "Why you runnin'?"

Me: "Drive!"

He pulled out the drive way & took off down the rode.

August: "What the hell happened?"

Me: "Corneal's buddy was there." I said outta breath.

August: "Did he touch you?"

Me: "Of course. He didn't harm me tho, just picked my little ass up."

August: "And you did?"

Me: "Bit him." He laughed. "It's not funny, he scary."

August: "You bit him? Like put yo teeth into his skin?"

Me: "Yes. I couldn't hit his big ass. So I bit him then kicked him." He laughed.

August: "Ya life's a ride."

Me: "I know, trust me."

August: "Where I'm takin' you?"

Me: "Quality Inn." He nodded. "... Um, thank you for basically forcing me to stay with you. And I'm sorry for being so stubborn.. I'm just not used to people actually helping me.. I'm used to being used.." He looked at me, out the corner of his eye.

August: "You welcome FireHead. Witcha stubborn ass." I smiled. "Ion mind helping ya, you cool peoples. Just try to stay away from bad people, ight?" He said parking.

Me: "Good girls are attracted to trouble." I said with a smirk.

August: "Yeah, but not that much damn trouble." I giggled. "Call me if you need some, ma."

Me: "I never got your number.."

August: "Gimme ya phone."

I gave him my phone & he saved his number as 'September's Finest.' I rolled my eyes at how cocky he was, but laughed it off.

Me: "See you on the flip?"

August: "No doubt, take care of yourself aight?"

Me: "Okay.."

I got out the car & got my stuff. I checked in to my room & put my stuff away.

August POV

Some bout leaving Bria there don't feel right. It feel like she ain't safe.. I'm tryna shake this feeling but.. This shit ain't easy. Why do I even care? Ion know the damn girl frfr. Why do it matter to me? I couldn't tell you. She not my girl & frfr ain't my friend so it is what it is, I can't focus on that right now.. Ima focus on my music.

------------------
Leave feedback 😎

-xoxo 💚