☮27☮

Bria POV (7.10.14)

I feel better, lol. I'm not pregnant. I just was going through something lol, I figured it out too. I walked in the house & Agnes barked at me.

Me: "You better cut that shit out."

I let her out her cage & she jumped on me then ran out the doggy door. I sat my phone on the counter & took my shirt off. It was 110 degrees outside & I wanted to DIE. As I was taking my pants off, Aug came in the door. He looked at me & shook his head.

August: "Why must you always take your clothes off?"

Me: "I was tryna get ready for you." He laughed & kissed my forehead.

August: "How was ya day?"

Me: "Good.. Um, before I forget.. We needa talk."

August: "What's good?"

I got cut off by the door.

August: "I got it, just go put some clothes on."

I hurried in the room & then I heard yelling.

August: "BRIA!" He yelled.

I went out & seen his facial expression...

August: "Go get my pole." I frowned, knowing he was referring to his gun.

Me: "Who is it?"

August: "Corneal."

Me: "Stop playing." I went to the peephole & looked out it. "I THOUGHT HE WAS LOCKED UP! IN NEW YORK!"

Corneal: "I actually just wanted to talk."

Me: "Shut the fuck up."

Corneal: "Yes ma'am."

Me: "Shit... Pole."

I jogged back in the room & got his gun then put a shirt & some pants on. I gave August the gun & he opened the door.

August: "Whatcha want?"

Corneal: "Why you gotta go & point guns at-"

Me: "CORNEAL!"

Corneal: "Aight man, chill. I got out fa a lil community service but I went back to the crib & got yo shit before they sold the place. On G shit, I wanted you to have this.. Cause you usually need it around this time of year. And yeah I know I've hurt you a lot in the past but it was all within me. I wanted to give this to you so you can finally sleep at night." He said looking me in my eyes.

He pulled my nana's box from behind his back. It was something my nana had given me when I was younger. It was empty. Nothing but her scent. But it meant so much to me. Just because she used to call it the Beauty of Emptiness. She put inspiring words in here. Good memories. Everything in this empty box made me happy because it was her. She was so empty with so much happiness & beauty.. Which always amazed me.

I hesitantly grabbed the box & looked at him. I opened it & it had a necklace in it. I looked at it & it was the necklace my great grand mother had given my nana & nana passed it down to my mom & my mom passed it down to me. One night Corneal & I had this really bad fight & he snatched it then I blacked out so I had no clue where it had went.

I cleared my throat, fighting off the tears that was slowly tryna fall.

Me: "U-uh.. Where did you find this?"

Corneal: "I actually always kept it with me. I knew it meant something to you.. So I kept it. *clears throat* um, ima go now & turn myself in. I just had to get that to you."