☮32☮

August POV (9.19.14)

(previously)

Bria: "..... Well...." She paused looking down.

Me: "Your pregnant?"

Bria: "I don't know yet.. My test result didn't come back yet." She said lowly.

Me: "Why do you sound disappointed? Baby if you pregnant then that's a good thing."

Bria: "But it's really premature."

Me: "You right but it's nothing we can do except step up ma."

Bria: "I know.."

Me: "Don't trip til you know wassup." She nodded.

I kissed her & she kissed back. I took her shirt off, along with her bra, I sucked on her boobs & unbuttoned her jeans. I laid her down so I could pull her pants off, but she stopped me.

Bria: "Are you trying to get me pregnant?" I chuckled.

Me: "Not at the moment."

Bria: "You want me to be the mother of your child?"

Me: "Children, & yes." She smiled.

Bria: "Bria ain't having more than 1."

Me: "If it's a girl on the first try then maybe."

Bria: "Okay Aug.. Okay."

---

Bria POV

While I was laying in the bed, staring at the ceiling, Aug walked in & got in the bed beside me. We've been on this vacation for 3 days & it's been amazing. He actually seems relaxed. I just looked at him & he looked at me. I turned to him & cupped his cheek. I laid my head on his arm & he wrapped my arm around his torso.

August: "One day right?"

Me: "Of course.. Maybe time isn't right."

The day after I told aug about my "maybe" pregnancy, my doc called & said it was negative. I wasn't mad cause I mean, maybe we aren't stable enough for a baby right now. But Aug was sorta upset. He got over it like the next day but now his ass got baby fever.

August: "So when?"

Me: "I don't know August.. Look let's just go to bed."

*2 weeks later*

August POV

Today I got a interview, the first interview I've had since I got out the hospital. Well I'm already in the interview & they asking me all these questions about the hospital then they asked about Bria.

Ebro: "How ya lady held up with this?" I took a deep breath.

Me: "She... Well, of course she was scared. But, she never left. After I got outta da coma, she was pissed.."

Ebro: "Pissed? Why?"

Me: "Cause I overwork myself & if I hadn't I wouldn't have been in da situation. But dats just who I am. I grind.."

After that we talked a lil more about the coma then I left. I headed home, when I got hea' Bria car was hea', which I found weird cause she said she had a shoot today. I got out & went inside. Agnes ran to me as usual & bit at my feet. Then some dude came out from the back, along with Bria, laughing & shit.

Bria: "Aug.."

?: "Ima go.."

Me: "Nah, who you bruh?"