Traitor

Layla's pov.

Lying in the hospital bed I felt it in my body.

Both Emily and Veronica were out there cheating on me. Veronica is married to Miles and I allowed myself to calm down but what of Emily?

She will definitely be leaving my house and go live with her new girlfriend or boyfriend. I've been transparent with her about Karla and explained the situation.

What bothered me was that I could feel everything that was happening to Emily, to a point where I became dripping wet and started squirting.

I'm sure it's her doing and very certain that she did it on purpose to remind me, that if I don't sleep with her that someone else will.

Tears left my eyes as I orgasmed without being touched. Just how will I explain myself to the nurses? In this situation the truth is far better than the lie.

On cue the doctor walked in and checked my vitals. She gasped looking at my wet gown, covers and sheets as she took the covers off.

She lifted my gown and saw how wet I was and rubbed my bud in circular motions, looking into my eyes. The corruption in this city is insane! I moaned encouraging her because I had a trick up my sleeve.

The doctor came at the right time and I intended to use her.

"Such a naughty girl playing with yourself.
I'll lick you clean than change you so no one knows what a bad girl you are.
I bet you do this all the time and I have exactly what you need."

Said the doctor before bending over to lick the water on me, slurping up each drop. Than she inserted her tongue inside my cum filled entrance.

"Mmmmh" I moaned loudly on purpose to get her caught and instead of jumping back she just smirked instead and covered my mouth.

Just as planned the door gave way to none other than an angry Karla, who was still pissed off by Veronica's visit and the doctor was simply at the wrong place at the wrong time.

The doctor moved away but the damage was already done. Karla had quickly snapped a picture in lightning speed. She laughed evilly and lowly looking at the doctor.

"Just how many heavily medicated girls have you taken advantage of?
Oh baby girl I can see that you fresh out of college and extremely young for a doctor, but listen.
You are now my bitch because your life is now in the palm of my hands.".

Said Karla but didn't expect the doctor to knock her over and quickly delete the picture. The smile on the doctor's face was radiant. This wasn't her first time getting caught because she didn't have an ounce of fear.

"Listen to me Mrs big pants eating daddy's money.
My pockets are longer than yours.
You see this tattoo? You can't walk out of here and go do it because it's more of an earned privilege in high society.
Meaning enough though I'm here because I like this job.
I'm the shot caller and I intend to make an example out of you start up."

Said the doctor and choked Karla. I immediately got out of bed but since I was still heavily medicated, the room starting spinning. I didn't even know when I fell down or felt myself fall down.

"I got you. This idiot distracted me but looks like I got here on time.
Karma, Kite or Kathy please leave before I press the emergency button to call for security."

Said the doctor and I heard the door open and close. I regained consciousness and saw that she was eating my pussy and couldn't believe her nerves.

We she took off her pants and I saw that she's a hermaphrodite. Her dick is the biggest I've seen.