Friends or?

Veronica's pov.

(A week later)

Birds sang as I slightly shivered in my covers, I needed to go pee right away so I got up.

In my G-string and my boobs not covered I walked to go relive myself in the bathroom.

The icy air blow at me making me dance the shimmy shimmy dance. I looked at the window as I sat down the toilet, noticing the mist.

It reminded me of Vampires Movies and stories that I  enjoyed growing. I had informed my land lord that I'll be moving out and had packed everything.

It's not much just clothes in two bags. Everything here, was here when I moved in. I still can't believe I'll be moving in with Layla today.

Both nervous and excited. I've always wanted to be with Layla and now that it's happening it's surreal.

Would you believe that Layla gave the whole work place 2 weeks off, starting today. In short I'm not going anywhere, I finally get to sleep in.

A loud hoot at my gate scared the living crap out of me, making me fall on my butt. Geez the no hooting sign is right outside the gate!

Whose this moron who can't bloody read ruining our sleep god damnit! I took my robe and quickly covered my body to give someone a piece of my mind.

I opened the door and closed it after wearing my loofers and locking my door. The five of us were waiting outside to see which imbecile broke yet another simple rules.

"Shayna, this has you written all over it."

Said one of the girls who is Tori that lit a cigarette. This girl didn't see the no smoking sign or what.

"You better put out the cigarette and light it in the comfort of your room."

Said Claire who immediately coughed when the smoke reached us. I was about to add my 2c when my phone rang.

Layla's picture flashed as it rang and I had saved her as watermelon. Why? Because it's delicious and watery like her.

I answered it, placing it on my ear as a blush made it's way to my face.

All she said was open the gate before hanging up. How romantic. I clicked the remote and a mustang drove in roaring.

Layla got out and walked pass me, I unlocked the door and she got in. She locked around till she was inside my room.

She grabbed both of my packed bags and went outside. I followed her and when she noticed me following her, she stopped so suddenly that I bumped into her back.

Layla barely moved but I stumbled almost falling. Like?

"Go get dressed."

Was all she said smiling in amazement as she took my bags to the car. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

She was wearing a really short red leather mini skirt. It had a slit on both sides. With a Racer black leather vintage jacket that was just below her butt, overlapping the mini skirt.

Her top was as good as a bikini only covering her nipples. Her shinny waist length raven hair in a high ponytail. Wearing thick sole sneakers to complete the look.

"Fuck this girl is so hot Angelina. Can you get me her number?"

Said one of the hunks in our flat Ryan. His had not said a word to me since I got here. Now he expects me to give him Layla's number.

Why not? It would be nice to see him get rejected and humbled. So I called it out to him and he added it to his phone.

His the classic dream boat, brown curly hair up to his back. Ice blue eyes  and long black lashes like he wore eye liner and mascara.