expect the unexpected

Layla's pov.

(1 month later)

We found Arrow.
Kristen asked me out for dinner, yes Veronica's sister.

So I'm getting ready Abit nervous because it's so unexpected. I thought she liked guys but I guess I'm jumping to conclusions.

I wore serious pink lingerie and a Champaign colour silk dress that had a deep V neck and opened at the back. It had a high slight on the side that showed my lace thigh nude stocking.

I wore gold open pencil heels and wore my glittery clutch bag. My phone rang as I applied finishing touches to my make up.

I immediately answered it with a smile.

(Call between Layla and Kristen)

Kristen: hey baby, are you ready for me to fetch you.

Layla: Don't worry hunie, send me the location and I'll meet you there.

Kristen: No, I want to see you. That's why I want to pick you up to spend as much time as possible.

Layla: after the date we going straight to your house, I promise to spend a week there remember? We'll have plenty of time together.

Kristen: I'm being clingy again ain't I?

Layla: No you being a perfect lady and romantic lover.

Kristen: I can't wait to see you, I've just send the location.
Drive safely babe.

Layla: alright, I'll see you soon.

(Layla ended the call)

I grabbed my cars Keys as soon as I was ready to go. Got into my car and left the building. Emily stood outside the house looking at me suspiciously.

She was the least of my concerns, we haven't got along since Arrow went missing. I stopped at the flower shop to buy 50 white roses for Kristen.

She's a girly girl and enjoys cute things like this. I took the flowers and carried them to the restaurant. As soon as I walked in I spotted Kristen.

She smiled radiantly as she got up from her seat to hug me, than stopped as she saw the flowers and her eyes watered Abit but she tried to compose herself.

"Are these all for me?"

She asked cutely in disbelief.

"Yes they are, a beautiful girl deserves beautiful flowers."

I said and she immediately hugged me and Kissed my cheek, taking the flowers.

"They gorgeous thank you, I actually got you a little something.
I hope you like it."

Said Kristen and gave me a satin white small box. It felt soft to the touch and too big to have a ring in it.

"Thanks." I said opening it and saw the most beautiful sapphire extravagant neck piece.

"That belonged to my mother and I wanted to give it to someone special.
I didn't know that was the first sign of liking girls."

Said Kristen nervously and I gave her the necklace and moved my hair out of the way. I looked at the window and saw Brice taking snaps and smiled.

The plan is to scatter Karla, Venice and Kristen so they will be easier to trap. They basically shared a house. The plan was to make Kristen feel like staying with them is a problem to her relationship with me.

I'm counting on the fact that I won't receive a warm welcome from Venice and Karla. I won't fight with them at all I even bought gifts for them so Kristen can see them as the devils that they are.