Power of magic

Veronica's pov.

I found myself at the back of a police van going to the police station.

I never knew my mother but I was told she was magical. If I get out of this situation I'll believe it. Even a non believer like me can be convinced if I magically skipped jail.

Before the car took off Emily approach the car. She said that I'm not the one who hit her head and a police officer helped me out of the car.

The handcuffs were taken off and the police drove off. Emily walked up to me till our boobs touch and her hand circled my waist.

"You've seen what I can do. We are going to my house and you'll sleep with me.
I know the right people and I'll make sure Miles won't catch you cheating with Layla.
Let me help you Veronica, Layla fucked with me and made some money.
I didn't give it to her but I kept her motivated."

Said Emily whispering in my ear before arrogantly walking off and waiting for me by her car, leaving the passanger door open.

"Honey, Emily and I need to go iron a few things and fix the bad blood between us.
Did you see I almost got arrested just now?"

I said and Miles smirked as if he knew I was lying.

"Have fun but remember that you are pregnant and shouldn't over do it."

Said Miles before walking up to me and kissing my forehead. He looked into my eyes completely losing his smile.

"Emily is one of the Mafia leaders daughters and is big shark in the business world.
I don't know what Layla told you but Emily would make a nasty enemy.
It's her style to make girls she's into feel powerful and above her but if you turn her against you, you'll see that she's a good actress pretending to be harmless."

Said Miles and a shiver ran down my spine. I hugged him quietly and went to Emily's car. I sat down not understanding why was I slowly getting turned on.

Maybe it's her bright  eyes or her beautiful hair that was in a bob style. Or maybe her perfectly tanned skin in that neon pink biker shorts and racer sports bra. Or the thigh white leather heel boots.

I didn't mean to look at her long enough to notice her sleeve tattoo that had roses and skulls and thrones. Or her piercings on her eye brow, lips and all around her ears. Her lace chocker suited her.

My eyes snapped away from Emily when she started the engine. What is wrong with me? Why do I want her to sleep with me? Why does it turns me on that this is dangerous?

It's clear that I've been looking at Emily with envy and didn't see how attractive she is. She's insanely beautiful so focused on the road.

I want to touch her but I don't want her to crash the car. Looking at her pink plump heart shaped glossy lips, I needed a taste of them to know their temperature and texture.

Maybe she's as good at kissing as she looks. The sudden rain added to the mood. Curse the radio for playing that famous musician with a deep velvet voice that is now singing about sex.
She's using metaphors but the message is clear and making me flustered.

As soon as it started she said she loves her face and she loves the way she tastes. She than hummed in a moan as if she been eaten out real good but if you innocent you would of definitely missed it.

Emily is driving slowly letting this erotic singer force me into her imaginary orgy. She than sings about tasting herself on her partners lips and bragging that her lady makes her drenched and how they both live for it. How her partner licks up all her cum dry just enjoying.

Oh damn. They playing this on the radio to shock people and arouse them no matter where they are and whatever they doing. I couldn't help but anticipate what Emily plans to do even though it's as clear as day.