Uno!!!

You wake up about an hour later and find yourself leaning on sung-bin's shoulder with his arm wrapped around you and your face flushes bright red.

The other contestants begin talking about you two "this is physical show, not a love show." one says, causing the room to laugh.

The speaker turns on in the room just to say "real."

"see? even the judge agrees!" the contestants share another laugh before talking to their group to strategize for when it's their turn to do the 1st quest.

As time passes, it seems to take about somewhere around 20 minutes for each team to finish with the relay game.

When all of the teams finish the game the speaker turns on, ready to announce the time results.

"The results have now been determined, and in 1st place is... Group H, with a total time of 15:42"

Cheering happens and the speaker continues.

"in second place is group A, their total time was 15:43." This causes your team to cheer as-well, giving each other high-fives.

Everyone gasps as your team was only down by one second.

The rest of the groups are announced and group E ended up being sent home.

They send you all to the winners room, as it has a bunch of rooms with beds, lots of healthy foods most with protein, and even a giant workout room.

You and your group decide to play uno together.

Of course, they sit you and sung-bin next to each other and ji-eun on the other side of you.

Kwang-jae begins passing out cards and the top card is seen and a red six. Yong-heung places a red 3 down. Ji-eun places a yellow 3. You place a yellow skip, skipping sung-bin.

Sung-bin turns his head over to you slowly with his mouth open widely sarcastically.

"your targeting me!" sung-bin says loudly.

"no, liar." you say back sarcastically.

Kwang-jae laughs before placing down another yellow skip.

"Hey you little monk!" Yong-heung says as he glares at Kwang-jae.

"You copycat!" you say jokingly and fakely frustrated.

"nah, i'd win." Ji-eun says in a high pitched voice. The gojo reference making your whole group laugh.

After what seems to be a minute, Ji-eun places a yellow 6. You place a green 6.

Sung-bin takes a card from the deck and turns his head toward you. "are you looking at my cards?!"

"noo.." you respond, clearly guilty.

Kwang-jae places a green reverse, going back to Sung-bin.

"are you shitting me right now?" His words cause the whole group to laugh

Sung-bin yet again takes another card.

When it's your turn you place a green 2.

"finally, a normal play." Yong-heung says mockingly.

"Oh shut up." you say back to him"

Ji-eun places a blue 2. Yong-heung places a blue 8. Kwang-jae places a red 8. Sung-bin throws down a color switch.

"YELLOW!" he yells right in your ear.

You pull out a secret yellow card he never knew you had.

                      SOWWY FOR CLIFFHANGER
      I HAVE HOMEWORK!  also sorry if you feel like im moving the story too fast.

P.S., i would love if you commented on certain part to correct my grammar or my certain explanation of things. there will be more parts made soon.