Friends?

"Hey.. sorry about that, i was being rude earlier."

"it's fine, i understand. by the way, my name is Yun sung-bin." he responds.

"i'm Y/N. let's be friends?" you say, eager to know more about this guy.

There is ring noise and the speaker turns on. "Hello contestants, we will be starting our first challenge soon. Make sure to listen carefully while i address this information."

"What a robot voice." you whisper mockingly, causing him to laugh slightly.

The speaker continues "This first game will be a team competition of six people. As you select teams just remember your gonna want a team people from all different variety's of athleticism."

You and sung-bin exchange glances before continuing to listen.

"The first game will be a relay race with a track the size of 400 meters. You and your team will attempt to run around 20 times, if you get the lowest time, your team is out. you may now choose your teams."

A bunch of people walk up to her and chang yong-hueng

"hey Y/N, wanna be with us?" chang yong-hueng and sung-bin say. "sure. is there anyone else on our team yet or is it just us?"

"Well.. about that, no, there isn't but we can find more!" he says, determined to win.

Soon after you guys recruit another girl in which she is a national team track player and her name is kim ji-eun. You also come across a former basketball player who is now an actor. His name is park kwang-jae.

Your team only needs one more person and you guys begin struggling to find one.

"aghhh! who are we gonna pick?" kwang-jae says frustratedly. "we can figure in out." yong-heung says, also pretty pressed. "hey wait.. what about that guy?" ji-eun points at this tall and talented dancer. kang chun-il. He had HUGE and muscular thighs.

You guys decide to pick him and move onto the quest, everyone down because they didn't get to be on your team.

As you and your team make it to the event room, the room is dark and the speakers turns on...